MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
solar help jon.john23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 07-09-2010 09:43 AM
SOLAR Help! lauracs First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-30-2010 03:25 AM
Solar Black.Mamba Academics 2 06-22-2010 05:26 PM
Solar Pay919 Academics 830 08-23-2009 02:24 AM
Can everyone get on SOLAR, right now? crys.eg Academics 8 07-16-2009 10:01 AM

Need help with SOLAR....

Old 08-10-2010 at 11:51 PM   #1
drummerboy

Liked: 0 Times

Need help with SOLAR....
So, I apparently missed the day(s) to pick my core, tutorial and lab courses, seeing as how all I've done is just pick the courses I'm taking. Now the schedules are out and SOLAR re-opens in less than 8 hours for people to edit their timetables.

But what about people like me who haven't even selected their core, tutorials and labs? Will that be available through SOLAR when it re-opens?

Thanks much!
Patrick
Old 08-10-2010 at 11:52 PM   #2
Ace0fSpades

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
So, I apparently missed the day(s) to pick my core, tutorial and lab courses, seeing as how all I've done is just pick the courses I'm taking. Now the schedules are out and SOLAR re-opens in less than 8 hours for people to edit their timetables.

But what about people like me who haven't even selected their core, tutorials and labs? Will that be available through SOLAR when it re-opens?

Thanks much!
Patrick
You get to select you cores tutorials and labs tomorrow when solar reopens
Old 08-10-2010 at 11:54 PM   #3
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

:S

8.30AM dude.
Old 08-10-2010 at 11:56 PM   #4
drummerboy

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks a lot guys, its just that I got confused because people appear to have their timetables already, as if they had picked their tutorials and labs and whatnot, so i thought I had missed time the period. I guess not though, thanks again!
Old 08-10-2010 at 11:59 PM   #5
Allana:)

Liked: 46 Times

You do have your timetable. They assigned you times. Tomorrow you will get the opportunity to try to switch around.
Old 08-11-2010 at 12:02 AM   #6
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Hmm, I actually have the same problem.
I don't know what the HELL I did, but according to my timetable, I only have 2 courses LOL
for the rest of mine, it says I need to pick cores and tutorials, which I KNOW* I did a while ago. :S

Most of mine only had one core, anyway, or the option to pick a core or tutorial wasn't even open.
D:

Old 08-11-2010 at 12:13 AM   #7
Ace0fSpades

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.monica View Post
Hmm, I actually have the same problem.
I don't know what the HELL I did, but according to my timetable, I only have 2 courses LOL
for the rest of mine, it says I need to pick cores and tutorials, which I KNOW* I did a while ago. :S

Most of mine only had one core, anyway, or the option to pick a core or tutorial wasn't even open.
D:
If it says something like action required something like student has section course(course code) and it has a list of the courses you selected than call office of registrar and they will transfer you to the divisions department... I don't remember... but call registrar

EDIT: so if you call registrar they'll transfer you to the scheduling and they are the ones that'll rebuild your schedule

So call the registrar tomorrow or it would probably be faster if you can call the department that does the scheduling

Last edited by Ace0fSpades : 08-11-2010 at 12:20 AM.

xo.monica says thanks to Ace0fSpades for this post.
Old 08-11-2010 at 12:23 AM   #8
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0fSpades View Post
If it says something like action required something like student has section course(course code) and it has a list of the courses you selected than call office of registrar and they will transfer you to the divisions department... I don't remember... but call registrar

EDIT: so if you call registrar they'll transfer you to the scheduling and they are the ones that'll rebuild your schedule

So call the registrar tomorrow or it would probably be faster if you can call the department that does the scheduling

Oh, okaiis, perfect, thank you
do you, by any chance, know the divisions department people number?? =/

and yeah, that's pretty much what my timetable says, action required, and the list of my courses saying that I need to pick cores/tutorials. D:

I don't know what the hell happened, I KNOW I picked them -_-

Old 08-11-2010 at 12:28 AM   #9
Ace0fSpades

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.monica View Post
Oh, okaiis, perfect, thank you
do you, by any chance, know the divisions department people number?? =/

and yeah, that's pretty much what my timetable says, action required, and the list of my courses saying that I need to pick cores/tutorials. D:

I don't know what the hell happened, I KNOW I picked them -_-
Unfortunately I dont sorry
this happened to a lot of people in various programs might of been a glitched
when calling tomorrow call early, one of my friends had the problem and they got bumped around to different people took a while for them to reach the scheduling department but they probably know what to do now

xo.monica says thanks to Ace0fSpades for this post.