MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Future Mac Student! 2012* exchange from New Zealand DOGANBIAN Introduce Yourself 5 04-26-2011 12:17 AM

That New Zealand chick

Old 09-21-2011 at 08:47 PM   #16
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

It's a very sexy accent - both that and the Australian accent.

That's one of the main reasons I enjoyed my vacation in Australia a couple of years ago.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:07 PM   #17
Yogurt

Liked: 237 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSimon View Post
Also, imagine if someone wrote this about you.. Come on guys
No. This is not about lusting and thrusting and ****ing. This is about love. I would love for her to love to love me. Someday. And I will love it. And she will love me. Someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelaisAer View Post
Who the hell is "That New Zealand chick"? Also, is she cute and single?
She is amazingly cute. Sadly, that's all I know. Also sadly, such lasses are oft-taken.

The announcements have become an annoyance considering she's at every single one of my classes thus far, but still manages to make me smile like an idiot. She has the sort of persona that, after having shit flung at you, will make you happy and see reason in life.

inb4seemslikesomeonej usthadtheirfirstcrush you****ingforeveralon e.jpg

Last edited by Yogurt : 09-21-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:08 PM   #18
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
No no no. This is not about lusting and thrusting and ****ing. This is about love. I would love for someone to love to love me. Someday. And I will love it. And she will love me. Someday.

She is amazingly cute. Sadly, that's all I know. Also sadly, such lasses are oft-taken.

The announcements have become an annoyance considering she's at every single one of my classes thus far, but still manages to make me smile like an idiot.
o-O; ......What.

What classes is she in? Inb4 not in any multimedia classes.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:13 PM   #19
RockerSocker
Account Locked

Liked: 90 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
No. This is not about lusting and thrusting and ****ing. This is about love. I would love for her to love to love me. Someday. And I will love it. And she will love me. Someday.

The announcements have become an annoyance considering she's at every single one of my classes thus far, but still manages to make me smile like an idiot. She has the sort of persona that, after having shit flung at you, will make you happy and see reason in life.
You're kind of being pathetically creepy right now, just thought you should know.

AdelaisAer, Afzal, J. Dorey like this.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:14 PM   #20
Yogurt

Liked: 237 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerSocker View Post
You're kind of being pathetically creepy right now, just thought you should know.

AdelaisAer, Afzal, britb like this.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:17 PM   #21
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

I still don't understand who this New Zealand chick is. Is she some exchange student from there? And what program is she in? o-O; And why is everyone obsessing over some girl from New Zealand?
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:33 PM   #22
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

She's a girl who made an announcement about volunteering opportunities. I admire her lungs.

That said, wasn't the accent put on? I distinctly remember someone saying that about the Australian guy last year...
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:36 PM   #23
justinsftw
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelaisAer View Post
I still don't understand who this New Zealand chick is. Is she some exchange student from there? And what program is she in? o-O; And why is everyone obsessing over some girl from New Zealand?
I'm not obsessing about a girl from New Zealand. I'm obsessing about the accent. I didn't get a good look at her. I was focused on reading over the notes before lecture.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:49 PM   #24
Faer
Elite Member

Oh, hey, we're in the same lecture! Chem 2OA3 just has one core, right?
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:55 PM   #25
justinsftw
Elite Member

Yep. I'm on the left-handed seat near the front. I'm not going to be more specific than that unless I use PM.
Old 09-21-2011 at 09:59 PM   #26
Faer
Elite Member

Ah, you don't have to be, I was just making an observation. ^__^ I sit in the front, too - and had the misfortune of sitting at a left-handed seat a couple times...because I'm right handed...so it was a wee bit difficult...
Old 09-21-2011 at 10:10 PM   #27
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

The guy that used to act out what he was saying at the same time was better... I miss him. He was pro.

anon491, MichaelScarn like this.
Old 09-21-2011 at 10:26 PM   #28
MichaelScarn
Elite Member

Liked: 161 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
The guy that used to act out what he was saying at the same time was better... I miss him. He was pro.
I remember him. I kept waiting for the girl to act out the white-water rafting and all that other stuff. Quite disappointed.
Old 09-21-2011 at 10:33 PM   #29
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelScarn View Post
I remember him. I kept waiting for the girl to act out the white-water rafting and all that other stuff. Quite disappointed.
There's another guy around with the girl, I watched him waiting too and he didn't do anything... :c
Old 09-21-2011 at 10:46 PM   #30
smojer

Liked: 0 Times

hahaha this is hilarious. accents really do it for you guys, huh?