MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Future Mac Student! 2012* exchange from New Zealand DOGANBIAN Introduce Yourself 5 04-26-2011 12:17 AM

That New Zealand chick

Old 09-21-2011 at 10:53 PM   #31
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times

The accent is very obviously fake...

I caught it slip while sitting in the front row of one of my lectures last week.

Plus she's not even that attractive. If you guys can't tell that the OP is being thilly then you're thilly.
Old 09-21-2011 at 10:56 PM   #32
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 453 Times

I wasn't as impressed as with the guy from last year. She fumbled a lot of words, whereas his presentation was flawlesssss.

doesn't really matter though, they all get annoying after the first time. the profs always make the exact same comments afterwards ~__~
Old 09-21-2011 at 11:31 PM   #33
kimzy

Liked: 48 Times

The international student volunteer people are back :o they havent been to any of my classes yet.
Old 09-22-2011 at 10:25 AM   #34
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

Asian girls are better. /thread
Old 09-22-2011 at 10:34 AM   #35
swarly

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by enarab View Post
Yeah she is amazing.
what are you guys talking about. She is so annoying
Old 09-22-2011 at 11:24 AM   #36
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

i saw a UWA booth at MUSC and I instantly thought of how awesome that accent is. Not sure about this NZ chick, but in general, dat accent