MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Labs v/s Tutorial Aadilb7 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-22-2010 10:43 AM
McMaster Engineering Launches Registration Tutorial Video Series Chad MacInsiders Announcements 1 06-05-2009 08:28 AM
When do I select my cores, tutorials, and labs? Look here (other important info too) aviaf First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-07-2008 02:26 AM
What time does registration open? aviaf First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 06-27-2008 02:58 PM

not able to select your tutorial and labs at time of first registration

Old 06-30-2008 at 10:29 AM   #16
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

There are certain high school courses that you need to take in order to take university courses. I got that for a couple of courses when I was in first year and hated it.

Also, don't prepare your schedule necessarily based on the times of everything in first year. Choose the courses that you need to take or might like to take because they fill up fast. Many upper years will take first year courses limiting the space of first years. In upper years you'll have plenty of time to play around with your schedule to make life more convenient.
Old 06-30-2008 at 10:51 AM   #17
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Liked: 50 Times

yea ok so i found my problem, i cant read. at the top of almost all my courses it says enrolled students will be assigned cores, labs, and tutorials. so once sectioning is done then i can choose to move them around 9hopefully there will be room in the cores, labs, and tutorials i want