MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First year nursing student :P anyone else taking nursing and if not message still :) C.RUMBLE Introduce Yourself 9 08-27-2010 12:56 PM
CPR course for nursing? memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 05-18-2010 07:31 PM

Nursing Textbook Help

Old 03-29-2011 at 11:00 AM   #1
MacDai

Liked: 0 Times

Nursing Textbook Help
Does anyone know what textbook they are using in second year nursing for pharmacology and microbiology?

edit
For pharmacology is HTH 2LL3 and microbiology is HTH 2HH3.
i did check titles, but they only give the textbook name, when i checked on google, there are many editions and versions.
Can someone explain to me what the cover look like? For microbiology, there are so many editions and versions within the same publisher. It would be best if someone can post a picture of their.

THanks in advance.

Last edited by MacDai : 03-29-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 03-29-2011 at 11:17 AM   #2
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDai View Post
Does anyone know what textbook they are using in second year nursing for pharmacology and microbiology?
Did you check the Titles website? What's the course code?
Old 03-29-2011 at 11:49 AM   #3
alyciag

Liked: 0 Times

Hey,
they are using pharmacology for nurses by adams & bostwick, first canadian edition (I have it if you want to buy it) and for microbiology its a book by Tortora that the professor said was optional so no one bought it. That book is in the hsc bookstore or in the library if you want to look at it

MacDai says thanks to alyciag for this post.