Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
To origins or not to origins Sheikia Academics 13 06-13-2011 02:58 PM

Origins 2C03

Old 12-22-2011 at 06:52 PM   #1
sabee20

Liked: 0 Times

Origins 2C03
Does anybody have any reviews on this course? Specifically course outlines, how hard the workload is, etc. Also, have Dr. Wilson and Dr. Harris always taught this course? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Old 12-22-2011 at 06:53 PM   #2
sabee20

Sorry, Origins 3C03.
Old 12-22-2011 at 09:32 PM   #3
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Will someone also put light on these courses, especially the course interest, professor and workload(do-ability, easiness)

origins 3A03
origins 3B03
origins 3D03
Old 12-22-2011 at 11:15 PM   #4
Willmountain
Master and Commander

Liked: 69 Times

I took 3A03 last year. There were three profs, Dr. Arthur, Dr. Pudritz and Dr. Burgess.

It was awesome. The math was so far beyond anything I was capable of with Math 1LS3 and first year physics. The papers were fine to write and the course was overall great. Difficult to grasp, but great overall.

Take it. It's better than 90% of the electives I can think of.

mcmastergcdb says thanks to Willmountain for this post.

mcmastergcdb likes this.
Old 12-22-2011 at 11:33 PM   #5
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmountain View Post
I took 3A03 last year. There were three profs, Dr. Arthur, Dr. Pudritz and Dr. Burgess.

It was awesome. The math was so far beyond anything I was capable of with Math 1LS3 and first year physics. The papers were fine to write and the course was overall great. Difficult to grasp, but great overall.

Take it. It's better than 90% of the electives I can think of.
thank bruhh! have you taken origin 2B03? Will you please compare it to that. thanks

ps: I just checked SOLAR, unfortunately no 3A03 in term II :(
Old 12-23-2011 at 04:15 PM   #6
shankari_8

what about origins 3b03? Has anyone taken it before slash how is it? There is no course review on it or any course outline posted online :S
Old 12-23-2011 at 08:49 PM   #7
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

These courses are offered once every 2 years; so the last time was in 2010. Anybody who took it then would now be in their 5th or 6th year, and might not use MacInsiders, especially as this seems to be a smaller course. I'd recommend emailing the professors.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

sabee20 says thanks to goodnews.inc for this post.