MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OSAP Living Off-Campus in the Summer beebee2 Financial Aid 0 07-04-2013 09:40 PM
Living away from Home-How much does OSAP cover? maay29 Financial Aid 0 06-16-2012 09:19 AM
OSAP and Living Off Campus and On Rez MacPack Financial Aid 3 08-16-2010 04:10 PM
Living Off-Campus? Dominique First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-04-2008 03:02 PM
living off-campus lorend General Discussion 3 01-07-2008 10:01 AM

OSAP- living off campus delay

Old 09-09-2017 at 09:48 PM   #1
summerxo123

Liked: 0 Times

OSAP- living off campus delay
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me with this aituarion.

I filled out my OSAP application (later becausw I was reinstated this year) and when I filled it out I pit down that I was commuting from my house.Since I picked my courses later then everyone else my schedule is a disaster and commuting gives no time to study, I come home drained rhen need to wake up super early for 8:30 classes. I was talking to my parents are they said it would be best for me to get a place near campus (already looked into some places) and they would pay for most of it since commuting and living off campus is almost the same price. My OSAP is set to release sept 11-13. Anyways my question is; would OSAp give me more money since i am living away from home? If i go in and change the fact that im not living at home anymore wouldnt it delay my OSAP funding to come in, would it be better not to tell them? Lool im pretty sure I have to but im just curious any advice would be helpful! Thank you