MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
when is osap being release? 737300173 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 08-01-2011 01:54 PM
OSAP release SciMania Financial Aid 4 01-22-2011 03:19 PM
OSAP release cjdzl Financial Aid 7 08-19-2010 06:56 PM
OSAP Release Angoose Financial Aid 10 08-12-2010 11:41 PM
OSAP release sinnersdrown Financial Aid 7 08-11-2010 05:26 PM

OSAP Release

Old 09-05-2014 at 05:12 PM   #1
purplegrape

Liked: 0 Times

OSAP Release
Hi,

On my osap account it says that my OSAP was released on Aug 31, 2014. However, the money is not in my bank account yet. Should I be concerned?

Thank you,
Old 09-05-2014 at 06:59 PM   #2
Jane Doe

Liked: 0 Times

For most students, the first week of september is when osap funds are actually released, so I wouldn't worry too much. Since there are so many students it's understandable that the office is backed up. It would be best to contact the OSAP office or go to Gilmour Hall Room 120 just to make sure you are registered and that your direct deposit information is correct.

Here's the link to the mcmaster financial aid office in case its easier to call: http://sfas.mcmaster.ca/office.html
Old 09-05-2014 at 08:06 PM   #3
Loko

Liked: 5 Times

Its normal. It takes a while for the bank to process the transaction, about 4-5 business days from what I remember the last time I asked the financial aid office. If you don't get it by the end of next week then you should contact the office to see what's up.