Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
psych 2RA3 - PASW? nessa18 Academics 4 08-27-2010 02:42 PM

PASW help!

Old 03-10-2011 at 03:33 PM   #1
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times

PASW help!
Hey, so I need to use this program for a class and just had a quick question. It is a group project and we each numbered our set of surveys (i.e. 1st person is 1-20, 2nd person is 21-40 etc.). When we are inputing the results into PASW do we have to go in that same order or is there some type of feature that allows us to go input it out of the original order (i.e. the 3rd person goes and inputs their data first, then the 1st person etc.) but still have the surveys in the original number order? Any help would be great
Old 03-10-2011 at 03:40 PM   #2
siefer1322

Liked: 96 Times

alh24, Juicebox like this.
Old 03-10-2011 at 03:51 PM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by **jewel 03** View Post
Hey, so I need to use this program for a class and just had a quick question. It is a group project and we each numbered our set of surveys (i.e. 1st person is 1-20, 2nd person is 21-40 etc.). When we are inputing the results into PASW do we have to go in that same order or is there some type of feature that allows us to go input it out of the original order (i.e. the 3rd person goes and inputs their data first, then the 1st person etc.) but still have the surveys in the original number order? Any help would be great
I don't think I understand the question =S. Can you please elaborate on what you mean?
Old 03-10-2011 at 04:01 PM   #4
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
I don't think I understand the question =S. Can you please elaborate on what you mean?
Sure, so basically my group split up the surveys and each of us are doing 20, and for coding purposes we numbered all the surveys. So for instance group member #1 has #1-20 surveys, group member #2 has the #21-40 surveys etc. And now we have each completed our individual set of surveys and are going individually to the lab to enter them into PASW, but I am wondering if the first person to enter data has to be the person who has the first set of surveys (#1-20) or if any of us can go first and enter our data, and there is somewhere in the program that allows us to enter our survey number (ex. #41) so that regardless of the order we go to physically enter the data, the program will still keep our surveys in the order that we originally numbered them. So basically if the person who has the surveys numbered 21-40 goes first to enter their data and then the person who has the surveys numbered 1-20 goes after them to enter their data, the program will still keep the surveys in the proper order (#1-20 will still be #1-20 and #21-40 will still be #21-40 and not the other way around). Does that make sense?
Old 03-10-2011 at 05:00 PM   #5
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

It makes perfect sense, I'm just not familiar with that software :/

Perhaps you could try the user manual found online?