MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What should I pay? (Payment Agreement: Flex Plan - OSAP) SilentWalker Financial Aid 5 08-31-2010 10:41 PM
I got the wrong meal plan in the Payment Agreement chanduru First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-07-2010 09:52 PM
Payment agreement shows the price of rez and meal plan. juntom10 Residence & Housing 9 06-15-2010 03:12 PM
meal plan p_vun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 10-07-2009 09:45 PM
payment agreement - installment plan ashleeeyyy Academics 4 08-18-2008 10:33 AM

payment agreement, default rez and meal plan??

Old 07-04-2009
cee023
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 07-06-2009 at 06:30 AM   #16
mellye
Elite Member

Liked: 29 Times

I still can't confirm anything! They block off the confirm button.. so i just wait until they update it?
Old 07-06-2009 at 06:46 AM   #17
wendy0519

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellye View Post
I still can't confirm anything! They block off the confirm button.. so i just wait until they update it?
Are you able to click the "Summary" button? You can find it at the middle right part of your PA. If there have been any changes, click 'Summary' to update both the Summary and Payment Schedule sections. Then click 'Confirm' to save your changes.
Old 07-06-2009 at 06:50 AM   #18
mellye
Elite Member

Liked: 29 Times

they wont let me choose monthly plan B... it seems I have to choose payment in full... any idea why?
Old 07-08-2009 at 06:40 AM   #19
precious

Liked: 1 Time

If I want to pay some of my tuition with my RESP how would I indicate that on my Payment agreement?
Old 07-08-2009 at 11:03 AM   #20
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by precious View Post
If I want to pay some of my tuition with my RESP how would I indicate that on my Payment agreement?
You don't indicate it at all. RESPs give you cash right to your bank account, so you just pay your tuition with it from there like you would with any other cash.