MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why don't Physics 1B03/Bio 1B03 have any tutorials listed on Master Timetable :| ? m0nica First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 07-12-2010 10:00 AM

Physics 1B03

Old 01-04-2012 at 01:12 AM   #1
winter02

Liked: 7 Times

Physics 1B03
Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem (small one). My schedule is designed so I have a 2:30 chem 1AA3 lab on monday and a physics 1B03 lab on Wed at 3:30. I have the opportunity to switch my physics lab to Thurs at 12:30, right after a lecture in TSH. Is it wise to switch because I have no idea how much prep times the physics pre labs take as Physics is not my strongest subject =/. Oh, here's my current schedule if you seem confused.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (220.8 KB, 36 views)
Old 01-04-2012 at 01:55 AM   #2
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

thats a sweet looking schedule.

physics labs all have prelabs which take 5-10 minutes and must be completed or you cant enter the lab. they are easy and it doesnt matter if its right or wrong. in the lab you work in groups of 3 and all you do is answer questions that are given at the lab and tell your answer to the TA. they are all easy labs and for me, most TAs were helpful even if you gave the wrong answer. i hate the head of labs guy though who has an accent. forget his name. but anyways, physics labs are easy and dont need prepping.
Old 01-04-2012 at 08:37 AM   #3
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

You shouldn't be doing your prelabs right before your lab, so there shouldn't be a problem

Switching yields:

Lets you go home early on wednesday to work on prelab
Makes your schedule more dense so theres no wasted time around campus
Makes you want to go to your chinese tutorial instead of just going home after class

The walk to your lab is quite a bit though, keep that in mind, because you'll have to get a snack right after chem that day, or risk starvation.