MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Physics 1L03 registeration problem thdms9211 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-28-2010 01:03 AM
Physics 1B03 Problem faytless First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 07-19-2009 07:34 PM
Physics 1BB3 Problem for Health Sci I Students conradchi Academics 1 08-11-2008 08:51 PM

Physics Problem -- PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Old 04-22-2011 at 06:30 PM   #46
mary357

Liked: 1 Time

Yeah, I read on avenue that class marks weren't up yet. But I was just wondering if anyone else had 'Not yet public' for Lab Total. Or if it was just me, since all my other marks are up.... Do you have a mark showing up for Lab Total?
Old 04-22-2011 at 06:53 PM   #47
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Nope, I don't! I do have marks showing up for Lab1 and Lab 2, though, and I suppose one could calculate Lab Total based on that. I can't see my class marks either, though Dr. Rheinstadter said they would be up.... :/

mary357 says thanks to Faer for this post.
Old 04-22-2011 at 07:10 PM   #48
mary357

Liked: 1 Time

Thanks! At least now I know I'm not the only one.
I would calculate it using the other marks... but I don't know how the actual labs are weighted versus the lab book. :S Oh well.
Thanks again! and good luck tomorrow!
Old 04-22-2011 at 07:23 PM   #49
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

random q but is this exam going to be like the preveous ones ( in terms of how the questions are distributed) or is it focusing more on the later componenets....im hating physics soo much right now makes me want to cry :cryi ng::c rying:
Old 04-22-2011 at 07:29 PM   #50
tatski-p

Liked: 35 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by krup92 View Post
random q but is this exam going to be like the preveous ones ( in terms of how the questions are distributed) or is it focusing more on the later componenets....im hating physics soo much right now makes me want to cry :cryi ng::c rying:
~ 60% of questions will be from post-midterm content (waves, fluids, etc.)
~ 40% of questions will be from pre-midterm content (kinematics, momentum, etc.)

~ 60% will be conceptual (theory)
~ 40% will be quantitative (computational)

--> there will be an uncertainty question (Rheinstadter hinted at sin/cos)

Don't stress out!! Be confident in yourself and what you've learned, keep your cool, and you'll do fine.

Edit: when I say pre/post midterm... I mean the second midterm.

Chevalier says thanks to tatski-p for this post.
Old 04-22-2011 at 07:32 PM   #51
Chevalier
Elite Member

lol that sucks im finally good at everyting pre mid and confused as hell about post ><.........oh well thx...

btw i love of reign gives u detailed info about the exam but hughes was all random and generall
Old 04-22-2011 at 08:13 PM   #52
Faer
Elite Member

LOL, gotta love Rheinstadter because of that! The uncertainty question will definitely be sin/cos, he's been saying that since the second midterm (pssst, any hints regarding that?), plus, like mentioned above, 60% conceptual questions.
Old 04-23-2011 at 09:16 PM   #53
Chevalier
Elite Member

i love how the uncertainty q wasnt sin/cos -_-

Faer likes this.
Old 04-23-2011 at 10:27 PM   #54
Kayee

Liked: 2 Times

but it was still brutal
Old 04-25-2011 at 03:18 PM   #55
Faer
Elite Member

OMG WHAT WAS THE UNCERTAINTY QEUSTION?

Yeah, I think I remember. Wheeeew. THe night after the exam, I prayed that I wouldn't dream physics. -.- After my maths exam, I dreamt about series and stuff, and that was horrifying.