MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Places hiring students... lorend Volunteering Opportunities 42 02-11-2010 11:17 PM
Cheap places to eat Rossclot General Discussion 30 12-13-2009 10:47 PM
Places to Go/See in Hamilton. lorend General Discussion 18 08-17-2009 04:14 PM
hair places. davey General Discussion 18 09-23-2008 01:43 PM
(More) Places to Eat Off-Campus Chad Food & Meal Plans 4 01-12-2008 04:08 PM

Places that are open late

Old 05-18-2010 at 12:43 AM   #16
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maegs View Post
They let us at BK...
They are lenient sometimes, but the last time I went there was a group there and the guy was like: "If there was like 1-2 people I would but there's too many, I can't break the policy" or something close to that.
Old 05-18-2010 at 11:06 AM   #17
bieneres

Liked: 2 Times

Dundurn Mcdonald's dining room and drive thru are both 24 hrs. The only day it is closed is Christmas.
Be prepared for longer lines and slower service though between 12 and 4--especially on the weekend when it gets crazy busy from people going to and from hess
the tim horton's beside that mcdonald's is also 24 hours
Old 05-18-2010 at 11:52 AM   #18
Abid.Hasan

Liked: 86 Times

So other than fast food you guys got nothing huh
Old 05-18-2010 at 12:07 PM   #19
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid.Hasan View Post
So other than fast food you guys got nothing huh
Restaurants are never open 24/7. The only places that are open 24/7 are some convenience stores, some shoppers, some groceries stores, some walmarts (generally the super stores with groceries in them) and fast food places/Tim Hortons. Other than that I can't think of anything else.