MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[urgent] "account is full (quota exceeded)" email problem WekSos Academics 3 07-06-2010 11:33 AM
When is Deferred Exam Grade Release? islytt Academics 1 06-24-2010 07:09 PM
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

Please help save Roxy the "pitbull" from death row!!!

Old 01-11-2011 at 09:16 PM   #1
Skye

Liked: 3 Times

Please help save Roxy the "pitbull" from death row!!!
Roxy is a four year old boxer mix that was seized from her home in Oshawa, Ontario! Since she has the physical appearance of a pit bull she is to be put down in 10 DAYS. Her family absolutely adore her, and this dog has never hurt anyone!

PLEASE sign this petition! They need 10, 000 signatures!

Thanks everyone!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.c om/7/h...rom-death-row/

Lois likes this.
Old 01-11-2011
Juve
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:20 PM   #2
Skye

Actually I have volunteered in Costa Rica for a couple years.
I am not limited to just one cause, I tend to care about a lot of things
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:22 PM   #3
Sintos

Liked: 85 Times

Wow. At least she's caring about something... That makes you seem quite heartless. I somewhat hope an animal or something you love is taken away from you. Then I would love to see how many people help you out.

Wow that is actually the worst thing to say. If you are so worried about everything why don't you go fight the world hunger, but I bet you never even cared about it. Just wanted to sound *******ish to get a few laughs?
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:33 PM   #4
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

This is so sad, I hope they are able to save her. Is the family able to afford a good lawyer? I think they will need more than a petition to save Roxy. I will pass this on to my friends!
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:39 PM   #5
Skye

Thank you SO much! My good friend is very close to the family of Roxy, at this point we are just trying to get the word out at this point, the family is in contact with a pitbull rescue group, I am not sure about the lawyer.

Thank you again!!
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:48 PM   #6
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

you're better off posting this on 4chan
Old 01-11-2011 at 10:36 PM   #7
darkstar

Liked: 47 Times

They will have better luck finding a sympathetic vet than a lawyer. Or in conjunction with a lawyer. People came knocking at my friends door about his pit bull and he had a document from a vet say it was not genetically a pit bull (even though it was a pure bred pit bull) and they went away.
Old 01-11-2011 at 10:45 PM   #8
Skye

As if right now the dog is being held in location that is unknown to the family thank you for that I will mention finding a vet.

On another note a couple in Wisconsin has stated they would like to adopt the dog as well pay for it's travelling fees..so here's hoping.
Old 01-12-2011 at 05:48 PM   #9
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
you're better off posting this on 4chan
It's true. Have you heard about Dusty the cat? The guys on 4chan can be really amazing sometimes. Though I don't know if they can help much here, since this is more of a legal issue.

OP, check out this blog. It's about a lawyer who saved a pitbull from death row in Hamilton. She might be able to help!
http://conners.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Kathy2 : 01-12-2011 at 05:53 PM.