MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster Fridge Policy? Osama Residence & Housing 10 06-25-2012 07:57 PM
Mac Alcohol Policy iolajos First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 08-17-2011 07:16 AM
Does this mean they've changed the fridge policy? hitek168 Residence & Housing 11 08-04-2010 04:36 PM
Hamilton ONE + one Policy lorend Residence & Off-Campus Living 6 02-09-2009 07:26 AM
Pulse guest policy? ali11 General Discussion 7 10-03-2008 08:30 PM

Policy # on Opt out form

Old 09-25-2012 at 12:48 PM   #1
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Policy # on Opt out form
So I want to opt out of the dental/health coverage for this year, I just have a couple questions.

The form asks for the policy number, but on the papers I have, it only gives me a member ID and a contract number. Is it either of these??

Also, it asks for the primary subscriber, does that mean the name of the person the insurance is under? so like my dad or mom, for example?

Thanks in advance for any help

Old 09-25-2012 at 01:15 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

I believe it is policy. And yes your parent under that company
Old 09-25-2012 at 04:47 PM   #3
Snowman
Elite Member

Liked: 180 Times

I entered my Contract Number under the Policy Number part. For the primary subscriber, you put the member name on the card, even if it is your parent. This is what I did anyways, so give the primary subscriber a call (assuming it is a parent) and see what they say. Seeing as I know what your talking about, I think we have the same policy

As for the Member ID, I don't think I used it anywhere
Old 09-25-2012 at 05:45 PM   #4
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Thank you lovelies

I will submit this right now yay