MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Life Science a Pointless Degree? mati555 General Discussion 3 12-23-2015 06:01 PM
Hlth Age 3k03 The New Public Health beebee2 Academics 2 06-16-2014 09:41 PM
Health Science 1G03 for a life science student 1nfinite First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 06-11-2013 05:18 PM
Transferring from Life Science to Health Science MichaelScarn Academics 12 07-06-2011 10:39 AM
Life Sciences or Health Science? Shagana First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 06-17-2009 07:10 PM

Is it possible to go into Global/Public Health with a life science degree?

Old 09-11-2016 at 06:39 PM   #1
thiviya_

Liked: 0 Times

Is it possible to go into Global/Public Health with a life science degree?
I would have to get my masters to get a career in those fields but is it attainable to do so with a life science BSc. I only see the global health specialization with the Health Sciences program but is there anything with life science to go in a similar direction. Help me please and thank you
Old 09-11-2016 at 10:16 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

I'm pretty sure Western's Health Science is Global+Public Health. And I'm pretty sure you can go to Global/Public Heath Masters programs with any sort of biological science degree

edit: Just looked at McMasters Global Health MSc program and you can get in with any type of Bachelors.

Last edited by Imperious : 09-11-2016 at 11:21 PM.