MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with SOLAR, Chem 1AA3 Wolf Academics 3 08-26-2012 01:04 PM
Is anyone else having this problem on SOLAR? naval23 Academics 38 08-15-2012 05:43 PM
SOLAR Problem naval23 Academics 13 08-12-2012 10:43 AM
Changing Solar scarletfire Academics 21 06-10-2012 12:25 PM
Big problem on SOLAR amare First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 06-30-2010 01:47 PM

Problem with changing Chem 1AA3 Solar

Old 11-05-2013 at 07:12 AM   #1
GirishKelkar

Liked: 0 Times

Problem with changing Chem 1AA3 Solar
So I was looking at my term two schedule and there was some free space where I could move things but when I tried to change Chem 1AA3 there were no drop boxes to change lab/core/tutorial. It is a second term course and also other courses have dropboxes but this one doesn't
Old 11-05-2013 at 12:11 PM   #2
Suspect

Liked: 60 Times

You have to wait till the beginning of second semester when solar re-opens for add/drop. Right now you can only drop courses. I believe.
Old 11-05-2013 at 03:39 PM   #3
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

^no.

for chem 1aa3, you have to talk to jeff landry to move around lab stuff for this course. you should be able to change cores but for labs, you have to go thru landry.