MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CHINESE3A03 thoughts? Lin~ Academics 0 07-10-2012 12:20 PM
Any thoughts about Prof. Krepski teaching Linear Algebra keiser=) First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 01-03-2012 04:21 PM
Thoughts on this laptop? vinny06 General Discussion 30 08-13-2011 07:56 AM
Your thoughts on... Goce General Discussion 5 04-22-2009 08:04 PM

Prof thoughts?

Old 12-22-2016 at 08:24 PM   #1
Uv-Rayz

Liked: 1 Time

Prof thoughts?
Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts on the profs Matthew Moore, Changliang Wang and David Chettle are?
Old 12-23-2016 at 02:18 PM   #2
MovingTarget

Liked: 6 Times

You may have already looked up their reviews on RateMyProfessors(dot) com but just in case you haven't, this is what some people have to say about them.

Matthew Moore:
For Math1A03 - "Pretty difficult course overall, but Dr. Moore was a great prof. His explanations were clear and he was really helpful one-on-one. He goes very fast during lectures, be prepared to take a lot of notes! The best advice for succeeding in this course is to DO THE PRACTICE PROBLEMS!" (posted Dec 21 2016)

Changliang Wang:
"Terrible prof, grading is inconsistent among groups. Boring to listen to during lecture, monotone and repeats himself frequently. Good luck staying awake during this class, especially since it is mandatory attendance. Shuts down your points during class discussions, even opinions. I recommend Stockton instead, especially for such an important class" (posted 2010)

David Chettle:
Nothing for him, unfortunately. :(

Again, you may have already seen these, and are looking for other people's thoughts. I know there's not a lot to go off of here but I'm assuming you're in first year so don't worry too much about what other people think of the profs.