MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about Honours History program requirements rebeccaaa Academics 2 06-11-2010 09:33 AM
Faculty and Program Series Part Seven: Medical Radiation Sciences Program jhan523 Faculty & Program Series 1 09-05-2009 12:53 AM
Faculty and Program Series Part Two: The Indigenous Studies Program lorend Faculty & Program Series 9 08-24-2009 02:56 PM

Program Requirements...

Old 06-14-2010 at 02:23 AM   #1
Toast
Elite Member

Liked: 258 Times

Program Requirements...
I just chose to do the biology and psychology program, and I'm slightly confused about the program requirements...

The un
dergraduate calender says:

"6 units from PSYCH 2E03, 2F03, 2H03, 2TT3, which must include three units from PSYCH 2F03 or 2TT3"

I
wanted to do PSYCH 2F03 and 2TT3 for this requirement, but I just looked at my degree audit, which says:

"C. 6 UNITS FROM PSYCH 2E03, 2F03, 2H03, 2TT3
:
: C.INCLUDES:
:
: D. UP TO 3 UNITS MAY BE FROM PSYCH 2F03, 2TT3"

Does this mean that I cannot use both PSYCH 2TT3 and 2F03 to fulfill this requirement? I'm a little skeptical about the degree audit, since the entire requirements section uses awkward language. Thanks for the help.

Old 06-14-2010 at 02:28 AM   #2
IbrahimH

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Student View Post
I just chose to do the biology and psychology program, and I'm slightly confused about the program requirements...

The un
dergraduate calender says:

"6 units from PSYCH 2E03, 2F03, 2H03, 2TT3, which must include three units from PSYCH 2F03 or 2TT3"

I
wanted to do PSYCH 2F03 and 2TT3 for this requirement, but I just looked at my degree audit, which says:

"C. 6 UNITS FROM PSYCH 2E03, 2F03, 2H03, 2TT3
:
: C.INCLUDES:
:
: D. UP TO 3 UNITS MAY BE FROM PSYCH 2F03, 2TT3"

Does this mean that I cannot use both PSYCH 2TT3 and 2F03 to fulfill this requirement? I'm a little skeptical about the degree audit, since the entire requirements section uses awkward language. Thanks for the help.

I would go with the undergraduate calendar just because it's wording makes more sense to me. The only reason you wouldn't be able to use both 2TT3 and 2F03 to complete the requirements is if they were antirequistes... which they are not. I would go with the undergraduate calendar. Maybe the degree audit part has a typo?

But I would check with an academic advisor or something just to make sure.

Last edited by IbrahimH : 06-14-2010 at 02:38 AM.