MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Engineering Student asad04 Introduce Yourself 7 05-02-2012 10:10 PM
Prospective Student sbel39 Introduce Yourself 0 02-02-2011 09:16 PM
Prospective Student mich308 Introduce Yourself 2 01-27-2011 11:15 AM
prospective student GraceChoi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 03-21-2010 09:20 AM
Prospective Student Tours Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-15-2008 01:02 PM

Prospective PNB student Question

Old 03-19-2013 at 07:04 PM   #1
Newcomer

Liked: 0 Times

Prospective PNB student Question
Hi i recently got into the Psychology, Neuroscience & Behavior at Mcmaster at the social science department. My question is in order to switch to the science department of the PNB program at second year , what course should i take to meet the pre-requiste of the Second year BS PNB.
Old 03-19-2013 at 07:27 PM   #2
nomchock

Liked: 31 Times

i'd guess math 1fa3/1m03 if not 1a03 and 1aa3

chem 1p03
physics
maybe bio?

maybe stats
Old 03-19-2013 at 07:35 PM   #3
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Hi! You should direct this question to Ann Hollingshead (academic advisor for the PNB department), she'd be happy to answer it for you in detail [email protected]

and no, you don't need a stats course to switch to the science stream, because there is already a second year stats course (PNB 2XE3) that all PNB students take, regardless of degree type.