MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psych 1xx3 1x03 lbqjenny Academics 12 08-13-2009 11:00 PM
do i need psych 1x03 AND psych 1xs3 for honours life science brendanp Academics 6 07-28-2009 02:38 PM

Psych 1x03/1xx3

Old 07-01-2008 at 04:37 PM   #1
hello395

Psych 1x03/1xx3
On the master timetable for Psych 1X03 and 1XX3, all the cores and tutorials are divided into sections - each section has one core and two tutorials listed under it (each one hour long). Also, the undergraduate calendar says that there are 3 hours per term (seminars). Does this mean that I will have to pick 1 core and 2 tutorials, or just 1 core and 1 (of the two listed) tutorials from one of the sections? I know I don't have to select the cores and tutorials as of yet, but I was just wondering.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 07-01-2008 at 04:44 PM   #2
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine View Post
On the master timetable for Psych 1X03 and 1XX3, all the cores and tutorials are divided into sections - each section has one core and two tutorials listed under it (each one hour long). Also, the undergraduate calendar says that there are 3 hours per term (seminars). Does this mean that I will have to pick 1 core and 2 tutorials, or just 1 core and 1 (of the two listed) tutorials from one of the sections? I know I don't have to select the cores and tutorials as of yet, but I was just wondering.

Thanks in advance for your help.
From the looks of it, i think you only choose the core section. Then, you're automatically assigned to that core's corresponding tutorial. For instance, if you choose C01, you're placed in T01 and T02. If you choose C32, you're placed in T63 and T64.

Old 07-01-2008 at 04:47 PM   #3
hello395

So I'll definitely have 2 tutorials?
Old 07-01-2008 at 04:49 PM   #4
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Yes, I believe so. That would add up to the three hours of seminar time they're talking about in the undergraduate calendar.