MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anthro 1Z03 feonateresa 1st Year Course Reviews 49 04-18-2014 08:36 AM
Trade Anthro 1A03 2D for Anthro 1Z03 2E DFKMcDonough Academics 6 08-10-2010 05:18 PM
Anthro 1z03 Test basciaan Academics 2 10-10-2009 10:12 PM

Question about ANTHRO 1Z03

Old 06-25-2009 at 09:24 AM   #1
VoyozooT

Liked: 3 Times

Question about ANTHRO 1Z03
Hey guys, I'm taking Anthro 1Z03 for term 2 but there was no time for tutorials on mac master timetable. When I looked in the course description, it said that Anthro has 1 lecture and 1 tutorial. Will the tutorial time show on in the master timetable eventually as the year starts? When I go on SOLAR on July 3rd to pick my courses, do I pick both term 1 and term 2 courses or just term 1 for now and then in December I picked term 2 courses?

THanks for the help!
Old 06-25-2009 at 09:29 AM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

They'll probably add the tutorials later. They are probably deciding what to do or maybe they are waiting for people to sign-up to become TAs.

Anyways, you pick all your courses for the entire year.
Old 06-25-2009 at 10:27 AM   #3
ter.kk

Liked: 0 Times

I'm planning on taking Anthro 1Z03 in term two aswell.
The course description says that it's two hours of lecture, and one hour tutorial, so I assumed since it's sceduled to be three hours long, they probably but them all in one.