Drop--Anthro 1Z03 dmzz Academics 0 12-28-2009 08:19 PM
Anthro 1z03 Test basciaan Academics 2 10-10-2009 10:12 PM
Question about ANTHRO 1Z03 VoyozooT Academics 2 06-25-2009 10:27 AM

Trade Anthro 1A03 2D for Anthro 1Z03 2E

Old 08-10-2010 at 12:28 PM   #1
DFKMcDonough

Liked: 0 Times

Trade Anthro 1A03 2D for Anthro 1Z03 2E
I'm looking for anyone willing to trade their Anthro 1Z03 2E spot for an Anthro 1A03 2D spot as I currently have a core conflict. Let me know!
Old 08-10-2010 at 12:57 PM   #2
BVictor

Liked: 7 Times

I've got Anthro 1Z03 2D, which I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be dropping. However, at the moment, I'm only willing to give it up for MMedia 1B03. If I like Linguist 1A03, I might follow it up with 1AA3 in Term 2.

Bottom line being 1Z03 is not gonna do it for me.
So contact me via PM.

EDIT: It's the 17:30-18:30 slot on Mon, Wed, & Thursday.

Last edited by BVictor : 08-10-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-10-2010 at 01:41 PM   #3
DFKMcDonough

Unfortunately i can't send PMs apparently.
It would be great if you were willing to work something out so that I could grab your spot in Anthro 1Z03 if you drop it (that is the times I need, I mistakenly called it an evening course). I wish I could help you out with mmedia or linguistics but I don't have the courses to do so.
Is there someway to guarantee your spot to me or do I basically have to be on SOLAR right when you drop it?
Old 08-10-2010 at 02:56 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFKMcDonough View Post
Unfortunately i can't send PMs apparently.
It would be great if you were willing to work something out so that I could grab your spot in Anthro 1Z03 if you drop it (that is the times I need, I mistakenly called it an evening course). I wish I could help you out with mmedia or linguistics but I don't have the courses to do so.
Is there someway to guarantee your spot to me or do I basically have to be on SOLAR right when you drop it?
You have to be on SOLAR right when he drops it. So you'll have to do a lot of planning. I wouldn't recommend doing it during the first week after SOLAR opens and to do it randomly at like 4-5 in the morning.
Old 08-10-2010 at 03:06 PM   #5
DFKMcDonough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
You have to be on SOLAR right when he drops it. So you'll have to do a lot of planning. I wouldn't recommend doing it during the first week after SOLAR opens and to do it randomly at like 4-5 in the morning.
That makes sense, thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-10-2010 at 05:11 PM   #6
BVictor

Liked: 7 Times

Term 2 courses can be changed dropped/added until Jan 13, so no hurry.
I'll be dropping this course sometime mid-September in that case, and I don't mind giving it to you without an exchange elective.

Just keep in touch. I'll try getting a PM your way.
Old 08-10-2010 at 05:18 PM   #7
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVictor View Post
Term 2 courses can be changed dropped/added until Jan 13, so no hurry.
I'll be dropping this course sometime mid-September in that case, and I don't mind giving it to you without an exchange elective.

Just keep in touch. I'll try getting a PM your way.
I suggest even later if that's the case, unless you want to drop it at that time to see if you can get into another course.

The optimal time would be after the add/drop deadline (September 28th) when students stop going on MUGSI to change their term 1 courses. Most students don't alter their term 2 until the time gets closer.