MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comm 2KA3 lawleypop Academics 2 12-30-2009 12:17 PM
COMMERCE 4QA3: Operations Modelling & Analysis Allan Academics 0 05-18-2008 01:25 AM

Question about Comm 4QA3

Old 10-26-2013 at 11:34 PM   #1
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Question about Comm 4QA3
So to people to have taken this course.

What is it about? How does it compare to other commerce courses (particularly second year) in terms of work load and style of teaching/studying?

Seems there's little information besides course outline.
Old 10-27-2013 at 03:56 AM   #2
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

its awesome its like an intro to techniques on solving all types of business problems like: where should i locate a new warehouse? how should I schedule my resources? what's the best time and amount to reorder supplies? etc.

basically all the Eng coop business jobs i saw was for a topic covered in this course like project management and resource planning and supply chain management.
Old 10-27-2013 at 09:49 AM   #3
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

What is the learning material made of, math or just lots of reading?

I noticed a lot of youtube presentations for this class, do you know what it is?
Old 10-27-2013 at 08:48 PM   #4
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

It's mostly focused on how to do the methods, not that much theory/readings. There's no serious math just some algebra and equations you need to know how to use. Not sure about the youtube presentations.