Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comp Sci 1BA3 samantha__ 1st Year Course Reviews 27 09-19-2012 12:54 PM
Comp Sci 1BA3 sayok8737 Academics 8 09-14-2010 03:52 PM

question to those who took comp sci 1BA3

Old 08-23-2013 at 11:54 PM   #1
eebs95

Liked: 1 Time

question to those who took comp sci 1BA3
The required book for comp sci 1BA3 says intro to computing and computer use for business, Text MS, office CD and 4 ref cards. What is text MS and 4 ref cards? Also, I'm thinking of not buying the custom package and just buying the used textbook...any thoughts?
Old 08-24-2013 at 01:34 AM   #2
Khan786

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebs95 View Post
The required book for comp sci 1BA3 says intro to computing and computer use for business, Text MS, office CD and 4 ref cards. What is text MS and 4 ref cards? Also, I'm thinking of not buying the custom package and just buying the used textbook...any thoughts?
As of being a business student, I did took Comp Sci 1BA3, we just used the book and the tutorials which are done in the book. For the tutorial you need the book for sure because there were quizzes in tutorial and you need to do them through textbook. (Suggestion: Always take your textbook with you to your tutorial - because the quizzes are surprise quizzes). However, we didn't use the 4 reference cards at all. Everything was included in the lecture slides and was tested from that.

P.S I do have the textbook and the four cards too, my book is in brand new condition and has never been highlighted. PM me through the macinsider mail if you are interested.