MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Live in Mills for a week to raise money to build libraries in India! sosmcmaster MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-14-2011 07:19 AM
Live in Mills for a week and raise money for libraries in India:) sosmcmaster Volunteering Opportunities 8 01-12-2011 01:28 PM
Wanna Live In Mills For A Week To Fund Raise For Libraries In India? sohanin Volunteering Opportunities 4 12-02-2010 12:44 PM
MSU services available for reading week? Eximious General Discussion 2 02-03-2010 03:21 PM
Anybody know why university reading week a week earlier than college? TTHX General Discussion 11 01-08-2010 03:44 PM

Reading Week Hours for On-Campus Services + Libraries

Mills Library has the following hours for reading week:

· Saturday, February 15 - Wednesday, February 19 - CLOSED
· Reopen 9AM - 5PM Thursday, February 20 and Friday, February 21

Innis/Thode Library

· Monday, February 17 - CLOSED
· Tuesday, February 18 – Friday, February 21 – 9AM – 5PM

Full library hours are found here: http://library.mcmaster.ca/hours-info

TwelvEighty

The MSU’s very own restaurant is open through the exam period to provide students with extra study space and great meal options. The dance floor area has been converted to a quiet study area, complete with tables and chairs.

· Tuesday, February 18 - Friday, February 21 - 11AM - 3PM

Union Market Reduced Hours

The Union Market is the MSU store that has all of the campus essentials like coffee, bagels, sandwiches, and snacks. Their prices are the lowest on campus.

Monday, February 17 – Friday, February 21 - 9AM – 5PM

Compass Information Centre

· Saturday, February 15 - CLOSED

· Tuesday, February 18 - Friday, February 21 - 9am - 5pm

· Saturday, February 22 - CLOSED

Regular hours of operation resume Monday, February 24, 2014

Student Walk-Home Attendant Team

The Student Walk Home Attendant Team (SWHAT) is a volunteer service within the McMaster Students Union, that will walk or bus with students during the evening hours 7 days a week. They provide safety and company, as well as umbrellas during wet weather.

Monday, February 17 – Friday, February 21 - CLOSED

Underground Media + Design

The MSU Underground is a full-service media & design centre. They are able to print and bind final reports, thesis posters, and much more. They have a number of holiday specials for the month of December, including up to 25% off an order over $10.00.

Monday, February 17 – CLOSED
Tuesday, February 18 - Friday, February 21 - 9AM - 5PM

Peer Support Line

The MSU’s brand-new confidential phone line will be available during exams for students who need to call to discuss any challenge that they are facing.

Saturday, February 15 - Sunday, February 23 - CLOSED

MSU Main Office

The MSU Main Office (MUSC 201), will be CLOSED Monday, February 17 and will continue with regular business hours from Tuesday, February 18 - Friday, February 21. Contact the front desk with any questions or concerns: [email protected] a or extension 22003.

RyanC says thanks to Chad for this post.
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 02-16-2014 at 02:37 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member
Year: Other

Liked: 2,314 Times
Thanks Chad, I was prepared to go to the school on Monday for an MSU-related thing, and I would have totally wasted my time.. woot.

Chad likes this.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 02-16-2014 at 08:47 PM   #3
oldviking
Program: Religious Studies (Asian Field)
Year: Masters

Liked: 18 Times
Thanks for posting the info. I went to Mills Library yesterday, and discovered it was CLOSED, for five days!! I wanted some books for READING WEEK. I wish I had known earlier, and I could have picked them up on Friday. Anyway, I think it is a good thing that the staff is going to get a five day weekend. Sort of makes up for the 24/7 grind they go through at exam time. Basically, I think it's a good thing to close the library for a few days. I only wish I had noticed any applicable signs earlier!

Chad likes this.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search