MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Directions to the Registrar Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-08-2010 03:39 PM
Registrar Clarification dmzz Academics 5 02-27-2010 11:27 PM
New Website Launched by the Registrar saukalra MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-16-2009 05:47 AM
Registrar Beef. lorend Academics 33 06-07-2009 07:53 PM

Registrar Site is down!!!

Old 06-23-2013 at 02:59 PM   #1
browneyedgirl

Liked: 2 Times

Registrar Site is down!!!
So I'm supposed to register for my courses in first year Nursing tonight, but the mac registrar site won't load, so I'm unable to access the list of required courses and available electives. Does anyone have the list offhand? Or have any idea of how I could get into the site?

Last edited by browneyedgirl : 06-23-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-23-2013 at 05:20 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
So I'm supposed to register for my courses in first year Nursing tonight, but the mac registrar site won't load, so I'm unable to access the list of required courses and available electives. Does anyone have the list offhand? Or have any idea of how I could get into the site?
See if you can find it on the nursing website?

And let this be your first lesson in McMaster IT...never assume the website you need will be working when you need it. You shouldn't leave things like this to the last minute and you should a list of requirements for yourself ahead of time.
Old 06-23-2013 at 05:29 PM   #3
Brendan

Liked: 13 Times

http://webcache.googleuserco ntent....&ct=clnk&gl=ca

It takes a while to load so press the text-only option.

browneyedgirl says thanks to Brendan for this post.
Old 06-23-2013 at 05:33 PM   #4
browneyedgirl

Liked: 2 Times

You're a life saver!