Religious Studies 3F03 carrka Academics 2 07-18-2010 01:31 PM
Religious Studies ferreinm Academics 9 05-30-2009 07:09 PM

Religious Studies 2N03

Old 07-03-2009 at 01:47 PM   #16
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Religious Studies 2N03
This was an incredible course. I'm really into bioethics and death and dying clearly fits really well with this topic so my interest is slightly biased. The professor was incredible- Dr. Ross. She is extremely approachable and always willing to help a student out. Participation in this course was...

says thanks to ferreinm for this post.
Old 06-04-2014 at 11:07 AM   #15
Alina

Liked: 2 Times
it's pretty much the same. Just a reflection about your experiences and a book report - which she said she might change.
Old 06-04-2014 at 11:13 AM   #16
wonderstruck

Liked: 4 Times
i bought the courseware pack it was only like $40-50 not too bad. We used it for tutorials which was an easy 10%
In all honesty i rarely went to class because she put all lecture notes up. If there were things i was unaware of i googled the definition or the person.
The self reflective paper was easy. The book report was easy. I didn't care for the book itself but you can generally find the books on audible.com or e-book. library rental. I used audible only because I have to drive to Mac 35 mins each way so I was able to do some school work while driving.

Her tests are pretty easy. All of her videos she wants in class she provides the links to so you can watch them on your own time.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search