Prof for summer Anthrop 2U03? rant Academics 1 05-14-2010 12:40 PM
Religious Studies ferreinm Academics 9 05-30-2009 07:09 PM

Religious Studies 2U03 Summer- Help!

Old 06-23-2010 at 06:46 AM   #1
katherine

Liked: 0 Times

Religious Studies 2U03 Summer- Help!
Hi,
I just registered in Religious Studies 2U03 yesterday for the summer term.
I missed the first class because I signed up late and it looks like I will miss today's class because I'm feeling really sick.
Is anyone taking this class? Can they let me know about the readings/course outline?
I have both the novel and courseware
Thanks so much!
Old 06-24-2010 at 09:26 AM   #2
Kitkat447

Liked: 0 Times

class details
We watched a movie called "The Darjeeling Ltd." and then had a discussion afterward. The prof handed out the first essay questions which is due sometime in early July (can't remember when)! Every story that is in the book, you have to read and some of the eassy choices are based on the readings. 2 essays (take home) and 1 final which is also an essay (in class). Dr. Penner is very relaxed and doesn't stress about deadlines etc, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Missing even one class in summer is like missing an entire week, so I would make sure you go often!