Religious Studies 2U03

Religious Studies 2U03
Moral Imagination
Published by ferreinm
12-15-2008
Published by
Elite Member

Religious Studies 2U03

Moral Imagination had a lot of reading. We read a lot of stories that were about abuse. The stories were interesting. The lecturer spoke like a motivational speaker. I felt like I was at a leadership conference at every single lecture which was cool. We watched a few movies some were foreign others were modern-ish. Magnolia was one of the films we watched, oh how I cried. Lectures were to be three hours long yet sometimes they went on for a longer duration of time. For instance, when we watched a film we would have to be in lecture half an hour- an hour earlier. I would recommend this course to others. There were two essays assigned and then a final exam.

Monaco says thanks to ferreinm for this post.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Religious Studies 2U03!

Old 07-24-2009 at 10:50 AM   #2
carrka
Program: History
Year: Fourth

Liked: 14 Times
Hey,

Are the labs mandatory attendance?
I took bible and film last year and we could watch the films at home if we wanted to... is that an option with this course?
  Reply With Quote Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 06-29-2011 at 05:04 PM   #3
kyle123
Year: Second

Liked: 1 Time
i th ink it is mandatory .
  Reply With Quote Deleted Post Deleted Post

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search