Religious Studies 2VV3 leah.d Academics 1 06-01-2010 09:38 PM
Religious Studies ferreinm Academics 9 05-30-2009 07:09 PM

Religious Studies 2VV3 - Help!

Old 09-14-2010 at 10:26 PM   #1
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

Religious Studies 2VV3 - Help!
So long story short I wanted to get rid of the one class I had on Monday b/c I commute so I decided to take a night class on Tuesday or Thursday night so I only have to come to Mac 3 days a week. With MUGSI and SOLAR being what they are this was easier said than done and once I did get all all the suitable choices were full.

Anyway I finally got into 2VV3 tonight around 10 but since I didn't know what I might be able to get into I couldn't go to class tonight.

If anyone here is in Religious Studies 2VV3 - The Bible as Literature any help would be appreciated.

If you have notes and/or a syllabus that would be really helpful. Or just generally any tips about what was covered in tonight's lecture.

Thanks in advance.