MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Reminder: HYPE Registration Deadline is Friday July 16 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-07-2010 10:30 AM
Reminder for all Users: MacInsiders Terms of Service lorend MacInsiders Announcements 1 11-01-2009 11:14 AM
reminder - free burger day Chad General Discussion 4 05-25-2008 01:02 PM

Reminder: Welcome Day

Old 08-06-2008 at 12:18 AM   #15
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
That's what I was told, Sarah13.

The only thing is...from what I recall there are a whole bunch of triples in Woodstock, while Brandon is only doubles and singles.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 08-06-2008 at 12:44 AM   #16
Sarah13

Liked: 11 Times
Brandon does have triples, on the first floor. My CA told me that during the double cohort, when Housing was struggling to find enough room for everyone, they converted the ground floor of Brandon, which was originally conference rooms/offices into bedrooms. Basically, every room with a window was turned into a bedroom. From what I heard, those triples were pretty big, but not having been in one, I don't know firsthand. Anyway, the point of this story...I wonder if the same thing happened in Woodstock? Everyone says that the buildings are basically the same, having been built the same year, right beside each other....And the pictures of the double on the Housing website look basically identical to my Brandon double, and I'm assuming the singles are also similar. So jag6232, if you're still coming to Hamilton for Welcome Day, check out Brandon, especially if you're in a single or double. Odds are, you'll probably get at least a general idea of your space constraints.

Old 08-06-2008 at 03:32 PM   #17
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times
Woodstocks triples are also on the first floor. And as far as I know Brandon and Woodstock are both very similar. Good suggestion Sarah.

Old 08-07-2008 at 02:07 PM   #18
deadpool
X-Man

Liked: 392 Times
jag, don't feel too bad about Woodstock not being there. We have a lot of awesome stuff offered tomorrow and so I'm sure you will learn a lot of stuff you didn't think of before.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search