MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to buy pre-paid Visas? tatski-p Music 5 04-07-2011 02:20 PM
Get Paid For Your Notes! stacey.lau6 Academics 0 03-30-2011 07:43 PM
Where do i go to see how much i paid for residence? CAHopeful First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 03-28-2011 10:43 AM
Not Sure If Ive Paid Lol a.singh92 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 09-01-2010 10:42 PM
What happens if you still haven't paid? Ownaginatios General Discussion 13 09-07-2009 09:31 PM

research volunteer or paid

Old 01-05-2012 at 02:23 PM   #1
Annieloveedw

Liked: Liked 2 Times

research volunteer or paid
Hey all

I was wondering how and where can I find research volunteer opportunity?
I know that you go to oscar plus first, but what if there is nothing? What do you do next?

I am interested in BIO department, how can I find out which prof is doing research right now and what the topic is?

I do not know where and how to start the research, please help!!!!

thanks a lot
Old 01-05-2012 at 02:28 PM   #2
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times

Use your head - if you want to know what professors are doing, find their pages on the McMaster websites and you will often see various selected publications that they have had a part in. Otherwise, since you're new, you could browse the course calendar for courses that you find interesting, check the Master Timetable for the professor's name and e-mail them.

tl;dr OSCAR is total garbage. Nobody will do the work for you.