MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Residence Room Assignments Released ~*Sara*~ MacInsiders Announcements 9 07-14-2011 09:22 PM
Residence Assignments Out!! manu Residence & Housing 91 07-22-2009 11:10 PM
Residence Assignments Available ~*Sara*~ MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-29-2009 11:09 AM
Residence Room Assignments Released July 15 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 32 07-06-2008 01:09 AM
Residence Assignments Already? Say Whaaat? kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 5 07-05-2008 04:44 PM

Residence Assignments Outt!!

Old 06-27-2011 at 02:41 PM   #91
Purple2309

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalynn View Post
For bunk/loft tripples the beds, desks and all the storage is labeled A, B or C.
I'm not positive about Moulton, but in Whidden bed C was the loft an A and B were the bunk bed.
Yup its the same at Moulton as well(well, atleast it was when I lived there a few months ago)
Old 06-28-2011 at 03:15 PM   #92
AngusLee

Liked: 1 Time

Can anyone give me their opinion of the second floor of Edwards? Are the washrooms generally clean and is there a kitchen? I'm wondering how far the washroom and kitchen is from 217 :(.
Old 06-28-2011 at 05:59 PM   #93
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusLee View Post
Can anyone give me their opinion of the second floor of Edwards? Are the washrooms generally clean and is there a kitchen? I'm wondering how far the washroom and kitchen is from 217 :(.
Cleanliness depends on the students living on the floor. I believe the washroom is cleaned twice a week, once it's just normal cleaning which involved picking up garbage and dealing with anything extreme and the second time it's actually cleaned (mopped, showers, sinks, toilets). Can't remember the layout in terms of room numbers. There should be 2 washrooms on either end of the floor though, so you'll never be too far (it's a small residence to begin with) and the kitchen is in the middle.
Old 06-28-2011 at 11:01 PM   #94
LindsayL216

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabs0725 View Post
I was assigned to Matthews rez. I'm very nervous, this was my last choice, and i applied to gain independence and general lilfe skills. has anyone been in this rez before? and also, how are the bathrooms?
Hey, I'm Lindsay and I'm in Matthews Hall too. What room number are you? I didn't really like Matthews either from what I read or saw of it, but I'm sure it will get better with the people!
Old 07-18-2011 at 09:16 AM   #95
winter02

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayL216 View Post
Hey, I'm Lindsay and I'm in Matthews Hall too. What room number are you? I didn't really like Matthews either from what I read or saw of it, but I'm sure it will get better with the people!
Hey, I'm in Matthews too xD. I'm Mark. My room mate isn't really responding to my emails, so I need to get to know more people since what I read up on Matthews isn't that good.
Old 07-18-2011 at 11:29 AM   #96
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

I know plenty of people who have not loved the decor of Matthews Hall but loved the people and the experience. Your roommate may just be on vacation for the summer or a bit behind with his emails - I wouldn't worry about it. The best way to network is to get out there and talk to people.

During Welcome Week, attend all the events with your hall. Hang out in the common room during your spare time - that's where a lot of other students will be. Plus, you'll know a lot more people once classes and tutorials begin. Just go out with a positive attitude and have fun.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

LindsayL216, winter02 all say thanks to goodnews.inc for this post.

Biochem47 likes this.
Old 07-18-2011 at 07:55 PM   #97
LindsayL216

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter02 View Post
Hey, I'm in Matthews too xD. I'm Mark. My room mate isn't really responding to my emails, so I need to get to know more people since what I read up on Matthews isn't that good.
Hey Mark, nice to meet you What room are you in Matthews? My room mate hasn't responded to my message either, so I'm doing the same thing as you xP
Old 07-18-2011 at 08:31 PM   #98
Saskia

Liked: 14 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehtaad View Post
I've got a quad room in Wallingford hall. Idk if I should be happy or not haha. Does anyone know what its like?
Hey!

Quad rooms at WALLI are THEE BEST! What's you're room #?? I was so pissed when I first found out but now that I look back, I couldn't imagine a better place to live in! THe ROOM is HUGE ! Just saying

Biochem47 likes this.
Old 07-18-2011 at 09:27 PM   #99
winter02

Quote:
Hey Mark, nice to meet you What room are you in Matthews? My room mate hasn't responded to my message either, so I'm doing the same thing as you xP
xD, I guess we just have to wait until our room mates respond back, and I'm in room 236. How about you?
Old 07-18-2011 at 10:01 PM   #100
LindsayL216

Quote:
xD, I guess we just have to wait until our room mates respond back, and I'm in room 236. How about you?
I'm in 435C, so not very close unfortunantly xP what about your tower? Clearly I'm in Central, judging by the C in my room # lol. And I found out my roommate responded A few days ago actually, I just hadn't looked in a little while. Glad that's done with! Hopefully you're roommate responds soon
Old 07-18-2011 at 10:18 PM   #101
winter02

Quote:
I'm in 435C, so not very close unfortunantly xP what about your tower? Clearly I'm in Central, judging by the C in my room # lol. And I found out my roommate responded A few days ago actually, I just hadn't looked in a little while. Glad that's done with! Hopefully you're roommate responds soon
Aww =/, were almost 2 floors apart xD. Oh, and the C actually responds to your bedding. I'm 236A, guessing I'm in bed A since I'm in a double. What room type did you get =P, and lucky, it's weird though, my room mates screen name is D. <-- literally o.o
Old 07-18-2011 at 10:33 PM   #102
LindsayL216

Quote:
Aww =/, were almost 2 floors apart xD. Oh, and the C actually responds to your bedding. I'm 236A, guessing I'm in bed A since I'm in a double. What room type did you get =P, and lucky, it's weird though, my room mates screen name is D. <-- literally o.o
Oops I messed up. Not with the facts, but with the wording xP I'm 435B but my floor is 4C, so thats fourth floor, central tower. Does that make sense? lol I got a double too And that's weird that's all your roommate screen name is. They'll eventually get your messages though, once they check their undergrad email account!
Old 07-18-2011 at 10:58 PM   #103
winter02

Quote:
Oops I messed up. Not with the facts, but with the wording xP I'm 435B but my floor is 4C, so thats fourth floor, central tower. Does that make sense? lol I got a double too And that's weird that's all your roommate screen name is. They'll eventually get your messages though, once they check their undergrad email account!
Oh, it actually told you the floor? I'm not quite sure, but I don't think I saw that. I might be 2C, just guessing though =S, and I hope they do xD. I tested it and tried sending a message to myself. The message goes to your email you put in ur res app, so maybe it's his hotmail or msn =P
Old 07-18-2011 at 11:10 PM   #104
LindsayL216

Quote:
Oh, it actually told you the floor? I'm not quite sure, but I don't think I saw that. I might be 2C, just guessing though =S, and I hope they do xD. I tested it and tried sending a message to myself. The message goes to your email you put in ur res app, so maybe it's his hotmail or msn =P
Yepp it did And are you sure about it going to the email you put in your res app? Because I received my roommate's messages from the undergrad email :S
Old 07-19-2011 at 12:07 AM   #105
winter02

Quote:
Yepp it did And are you sure about it going to the email you put in your res app? Because I received my roommate's messages from the undergrad email :S
Really =S? I just checked both my hotmail and my mac email, nothing from my room mate yet. I THINK it goes to your email you put on the res app, not entirely sure =/