MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Residence Room Assignments Released ~*Sara*~ MacInsiders Announcements 9 07-14-2011 09:22 PM
Residence Assignments Out!! manu Residence & Housing 91 07-22-2009 11:10 PM
Residence Assignments Available ~*Sara*~ MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-29-2009 11:09 AM
Residence Room Assignments Released July 15 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 32 07-06-2008 01:09 AM
Residence Assignments Already? Say Whaaat? kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 5 07-05-2008 04:44 PM

Residence Assignments Outt!!

Old 07-19-2011 at 12:25 AM   #106
LindsayL216

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter02 View Post
Really =S? I just checked both my hotmail and my mac email, nothing from my room mate yet. I THINK it goes to your email you put on the res app, not entirely sure =/
hmmm I'm not sure :S So anyways, what classes are you taking?
Old 07-19-2011 at 01:17 AM   #107
winter02

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayL216 View Post
hmmm I'm not sure :S So anyways, what classes are you taking?
Umm, my schedule is posted in a thread somewhere in this forum xD. I think you can look at it through my profile. I'm in the life sciences program. How about you?
Old 07-19-2011 at 12:19 PM   #108
LindsayL216

Quote:
Umm, my schedule is posted in a thread somewhere in this forum xD. I think you can look at it through my profile. I'm in the life sciences program. How about you?
lol ohh okay. I'm in Humanities, and I'm taking all Humanities courses and then Social Work Doesn't look like we'll be in any of the same classes then And I think I figured out the email thing. I think you forwarded your emails to be sent to your hotmail? I didn't do that, which is why I was receiving them through my Mac email. Makes sense now
Old 07-19-2011 at 08:33 PM   #109
winter02

Quote:
lol ohh okay. I'm in Humanities, and I'm taking all Humanities courses and then Social Work Doesn't look like we'll be in any of the same classes then And I think I figured out the email thing. I think you forwarded your emails to be sent to your hotmail? I didn't do that, which is why I was receiving them through my Mac email. Makes sense now
Aww =/, what's your schedule like? I'm taking one language course (Mando), and I think that's the only humanities course I have in my schedule. And yeah, that makes sense. I put the email in my res app as my hotmail so I guess that explains the difference =P
Old 07-19-2011 at 09:12 PM   #110
LindsayL216

Quote:
Aww =/, what's your schedule like? I'm taking one language course (Mando), and I think that's the only humanities course I have in my schedule. And yeah, that makes sense. I put the email in my res app as my hotmail so I guess that explains the difference =P
I'm taking two English courses, two multimedia, communication studies, theatre and film, social work, ancient myth and lit and inquiry. And your language course seems cool I considered taking one, but I didn't have the room for one.
Old 07-19-2011 at 09:37 PM   #111
winter02

Quote:
I'm taking two English courses, two multimedia, communication studies, theatre and film, social work, ancient myth and lit and inquiry. And your language course seems cool I considered taking one, but I didn't have the room for one.
Oh wow, your schedule is almost the exact opposite of mine. Instead, I have 2 bio, 2 chem, 2 psych, math, physics, and mando. Doubt we share any classes =/. And yeah, I wanted another language instead of mando but it filled up within 2 hours of solar opening for us ><
Old 07-19-2011 at 10:06 PM   #112
LindsayL216

Quote:
Oh wow, your schedule is almost the exact opposite of mine. Instead, I have 2 bio, 2 chem, 2 psych, math, physics, and mando. Doubt we share any classes =/. And yeah, I wanted another language instead of mando but it filled up within 2 hours of solar opening for us ><
Yeah, don't think so You're schedule sounds pretty heavy! Good luck That sucks about SOLAR though, seems to be a common problem with most people :S So are you going to Welcome Day in August?
Old 07-19-2011 at 10:18 PM   #113
winter02

Quote:
Yeah, don't think so You're schedule sounds pretty heavy! Good luck That sucks about SOLAR though, seems to be a common problem with most people :S So are you going to Welcome Day in August?
Thanks xD, and yeah, SOLAR is a problem with almost EVERYONE. I think mac is planning to upgrade it's system, but that's just a rumor I heard. I might go to Welcome Day, not sure if I have a friend to go with though. How about you?
Old 07-19-2011 at 10:25 PM   #114
LindsayL216

Hopefully they do update it! It'd be nice if next year it was easier to get on it and arrange classes. And yeah, I'm going to Welcome Day You should too, it's supposed to be fun xD
Old 07-19-2011 at 11:56 PM   #115
winter02

Quote:
Hopefully they do update it! It'd be nice if next year it was easier to get on it and arrange classes. And yeah, I'm going to Welcome Day You should too, it's supposed to be fun xD
Yeah, it sucks that we have to pick lecture times to late in August =/ And I might go =S Need someone go to with though, never visited mac yet surprisingly. Oh, just noticed how everyone can see our convo xD
Old 07-20-2011 at 12:23 AM   #116
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Yeah, it sucks that we have to pick lecture times to late in August =/ And I might go =S Need someone go to with though, never visited mac yet surprisingly. Oh, just noticed how everyone can see our convo xD
Sorry to butt in on the convo . But you should check out Mac on Welcome day (Aug 5th). It was the first time I visited Mac and it was totally worth it!
Old 07-20-2011 at 10:10 AM   #117
LindsayL216

Yeah it does, and you should! Then you can meet other people before school starts And yeah they can, PM me if u wanna continue chatting? xP

And yeah Sara, it looks like a fun day! This will be my third time visiting the school xD
Old 07-20-2011 at 03:42 PM   #118
winter02

It's ok Sara =P, and I MIGHT go ><, not sure yet. When is the last day to register?
Oh and yeah sure. Do you have msn or facebook? easier to chat xD
Old 07-20-2011 at 03:45 PM   #119
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
It's ok Sara =P, and I MIGHT go ><, not sure yet. When is the last day to register?
Oh and yeah sure. Do you have msn or facebook? easier to chat xD
You don't HAVE to register, they would just like to know a rough estimate of how many people will be attending.
Old 07-20-2011 at 03:46 PM   #120
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Could've asked that question via the PM system. >_>