MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First/Upper year residence MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 2 08-05-2010 12:42 PM
Residence Application this year nikki12 Residence & Housing 7 02-15-2010 11:06 AM
Upper year residence smiles Residence & Housing 14 11-22-2009 01:13 PM
residence 2nd year - transfer student! canyoufindme Residence & Housing 15 11-10-2009 06:58 PM
First year residence. Hey guys, i need your helps~ lbqjenny First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 05-20-2009 08:52 AM

residence first year

Old 05-25-2010 at 09:08 PM   #1
candacee

Liked: 0 Times

residence first year
Hey,
I'm Candace Eagles
I am looking into all information about choosing where I want to attend next year
and McMaster is definitley my number one choice
but unfortunatley i will not be able to attend if i do not recieve residence
i am on the waiting list but my parents are going to make me choose another university where i was guarunteed residence. I love everything about Mac and want to attend- i am on the residence waiting list.
can anyone tell me where i can find out what number i am on the waiting list?
i did have a 79 average and i know the cut off was 78 for residence
i am super confused

Old 05-25-2010 at 09:38 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by candacee View Post
Hey,
I'm Candace Eagles
I am looking into all information about choosing where I want to attend next year
and McMaster is definitley my number one choice
but unfortunatley i will not be able to attend if i do not recieve residence
i am on the waiting list but my parents are going to make me choose another university where i was guarunteed residence. I love everything about Mac and want to attend- i am on the residence waiting list.
can anyone tell me where i can find out what number i am on the waiting list?
i did have a 79 average and i know the cut off was 78 for residence
i am super confused

The waiting list won't be out until July. They are still accepting applications. Also, just because you aren't guaranteed doesn't mean you will be put on the waiting list. If there are less guarantees than actual spaces, then the spaces start to get filled in by application date. So if you applied for residence early then theres a chance you will get into residence without having to be put on the waiting list.
Old 05-28-2010 at 10:01 AM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Welcome! Hope you get residence, and hope you still choose McMaster no matter what!
Old 05-28-2010 at 10:07 AM   #4
adrian
Elite Member

Liked: 143 Times

what program you going for?