MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breakaway Tours! Keenu General Discussion 13 08-05-2009 05:06 PM
Campus tours Arslan142 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-30-2008 01:28 AM
Tours dah-legend First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-07-2008 10:35 AM
Residence Virtual Tours Chad Residence & Off-Campus Living 0 05-14-2008 09:06 AM
Campus Tours! Chad First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 03-17-2008 11:25 PM

Residence Tours?

Old 08-05-2010 at 08:36 PM   #1
ShesTheMan

Liked: 0 Times

Residence Tours?
I realize that tomorrow is Welcome Day and residence tours run throughout the day... though I may not be able to go. In the case that I do go, what do I do? Do I just go to my residence building and will there be someone to help me out there or what?

In the case that I'm unable to go, is it possible for me to book residence tours for sometime during next week? If possible, how so? I couldn't find much info. on the website :(

Help please?
Thanks a ton!

-------
I've posted this same topic in the McKay forum as well, I just thought that I'd get more responses by reposting in this forum. If anyone could answer my questions, it'd be great because I may need to arrange for a ride for tomorrow.
Old 08-05-2010 at 10:59 PM   #2
ShesTheMan

----- I've actually decided to go tomorrow. Though the problem is, my dad said he's got to be at work till 10... so we'll probably reach McMaster around like 11:30-12ish. Will I still be able to sign in? And is it necessary to sign in or could I just go to my residence building and have a look? Also, if I don't sign in, will I have to pay more than $5 for parking?
Old 08-05-2010 at 11:19 PM   #3
ashlay17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesTheMan View Post
----- I've actually decided to go tomorrow. Though the problem is, my dad said he's got to be at work till 10... so we'll probably reach McMaster around like 11:30-12ish. Will I still be able to sign in? And is it necessary to sign in or could I just go to my residence building and have a look? Also, if I don't sign in, will I have to pay more than $5 for parking?

I think you would be fine to just show up and go for the tour. And Im pretty sure you wouldnt have to pay more for parking.