MacInsiders Logo

Sapporo

Old 06-19-2008 at 03:03 PM   #16
summer

Liked: 1 Time

Sapporo
When I first moved to Hamilton, and was looking intently for a sushi place to feed my regular cravings for it, all I heard about was Sushi Star. However, it just turned out that the first time I decided to go out for sushi in Hamilton, it was at Sapporo. Having been to Sushi Star since, I have...

Last edited by summer : 06-19-2008 at 03:06 PM.

says thanks to summer for this post.
Old 06-18-2010
hovaisnumba1
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 06-18-2010 at 04:05 PM   #15
hovaisnumba1

Liked: 1 Time
Go and try Ajio Sushi, its a bit further down from sushi star. The food there is really good and fresh and the service I got from the staff was good as well. The only thing is that its not an all you can eat but the service and extra food they gave me made up for that =)

Old 10-08-2010 at 09:49 PM   #16
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times
Went there for the first time ever and I'd definitely go there again. It was Friday evening so I had to wait about 20min for a table, however, it was totally worth the wait.

Paid $25 bucks total (all you can eat sushi + tip).

I really liked the Las Vegas Rolls and Black Dragon Rolls...

The Miso Soup was shet.

The Vegetable Dumpling Udon was shet also.

But I must emphasize this...best green tea ice cream ever.

I recommend everyone who hasn't been there...to... GO THERE.

The hostess guy was soooooo cute XD

xxsumz says thanks to Desda for this post.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search