MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OSAP Confirmation of Enrollment ElEcEngineer Financial Aid 2 09-09-2013 08:55 PM
Has Mac confirmed your enrollment? sarah2874 General Discussion 9 08-31-2013 11:55 PM
osap: verification of enrollment jake0405 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 09-01-2012 02:22 PM
OSAP Pick up dates Released! mcmastergcdb Financial Aid 2 08-30-2010 06:25 AM
OSAP Aid Estimator Released Lois MacInsiders Announcements 5 06-05-2010 10:07 PM

School hasn't confirmed enrollment as yet. No OSAP released.

Old 09-10-2013 at 10:33 AM   #1
Yogurt

Liked: 237 Times

School hasn't confirmed enrollment as yet. No OSAP released.
So the OSAP website still says that the school hasn't confirmed my enrollment as yet. I confirmed my Payment Agreement a month ago, and OSAP has received all my supporting documentation. Today I got an email from NSLSC saying that their records indicate that my period of study ended as of April 30th.

I'm getting pretty worried. Is anyone else having this problem, or should I see the Office of the Registrar?
Old 09-10-2013 at 08:08 PM   #2
MimeMime

Liked: 9 Times

Yup, I'm in the exact same scenario as you. =/
Old 09-10-2013 at 08:57 PM   #3
Yogurt

Liked: 237 Times

Also, why don't posts in this forum show up on the front page? It would be nice if they did, seeing as this forum mostly involves people asking for assistance. Visibility would be very helpful.
Old 09-10-2013 at 10:12 PM   #4
MimeMime

Liked: 9 Times

If I don't get anything by this week I'll go to the Registrar Office.
Old 09-11-2013 at 03:31 PM   #5
jenpower

Liked: 7 Times

Same thing is happening to me, I'll probably call the Financial Aid office tomorrow.
Old 09-12-2013 at 03:03 AM   #6
EmilD

Liked: 8 Times

I've had the same issue as you. I went to the Financial Aid Office on Monday and got everything resolved pretty much. The issue is that they are still processing enrollment confirmation. Just go to the financial aid office with two pieces of ID. Your student card and another piece of government id will work and they'll update your info for you with the Loan Centre. They'll also let you know if your application is in good standing. They told me I would receive my funds within a couple of days. So just go to the financial aid office to fix everything up. You'll receive an e-mail once your enrollment is confirmed and should receive your funds at the same time.

Yogurt says thanks to EmilD for this post.
Old 09-12-2013 at 10:41 AM   #7
jenpower

Liked: 7 Times

^ or just call reception. As long as you know your SIN and your postal code, they'll tell you what the status is.