MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SCIENCE 1A00 available cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 39 08-27-2010 12:27 PM
Hth Sci 1bs0 & Science 1a00 Jason036 Academics 3 08-10-2010 02:45 PM
Science 1A00 = Eng. 1A00 goodnews.inc First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 67 09-13-2009 09:01 PM
Science 1A00 ishk33 Academics 2 09-14-2008 02:55 PM
Science 1A00 ? PunX Academics 2 09-06-2008 07:12 PM

Science & Engineering 1A00

Old 08-10-2008 at 07:41 PM   #1
ebfrancis

Liked: 0 Times

Science & Engineering 1A00
Hey guys , iam a first year student at the faculty of Life science , i just have a question regarding Science & Engineering 1A00. In fact, it seems like the course is now online and the successful completion of this course is required bcuz of the fact that 1A00 is a pre-requisite to my labs.Well, iam having hard time registering online on WebCT to view this course. I concluded that it is a pretty complicated process...I ll b very appreciated if someone help me how to register online or how to use WebCT in general in a more simplified way????!!! thanx very much
Old 08-10-2008 at 09:08 PM   #2
zoyy

Liked: 9 Times

Hi Ehab! hmm this is interesting b/c when I took the course it was just a one hour session - you watch a short movie and do a quiz. So can you log into webCT now..and there's an actual course link for SCI/ENG 1AA0? I've never heard of actually registering online for the course, but if I were you I would just wait until first day of classes to see what the prof says about the course. Your labs start 2nd week of classes....so you'll have time to complete it. Here's the site for the course, if you want you can email them if you're still worried about it: http://www.workingatmcmaster .ca/eohss/training/

Last edited by #Eng. : 08-10-2008 at 09:11 PM.

ebfrancis says thanks to zoyy for this post.
Old 08-10-2008 at 10:26 PM   #3
Eva C
Elite Member

Liked: 3 Times

it also lists it here on the associate dean's website for science:
http://www.science.mcmaster. ca/%7e...ience1A00.html

zoyy says thanks to Eva C for this post.