Reinstatement jazz3806 Introduce Yourself 4 04-11-2016 06:15 PM
reinstatement gongshow Academics 45 06-27-2010 03:39 PM
Reinstatement gongshow Academics 0 06-20-2010 06:03 PM

Second reinstatement

Old 12-08-2017 at 08:33 PM   #1
EngnrStdnt

Liked: 0 Times

Second reinstatement
After getting reinstated the first time, I messed up my GPA again. It happened for many personal reasons, none of which I know aren't really valid excuses. I was hoping to get reinstated a second time but was just curious as to what the process is the second time.

I know I have to actually prove myself this time through marks, so I went to college and have been getting really good grades, but I feel like my good grades aren't enough. Is there more I should be doing to get reinstated into the engineering faculty again?
Old 12-08-2017 at 11:52 PM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Do they even do 2 reinstatements? I'm pretty sure both university and you can find a better use for your time and resources.

Quote:
I went to college
A blindfolded monkey can get good marks in College. It has nothing to do with University work load.

Best course of action would be to pursue another career.
Old 12-15-2017 at 12:09 AM   #3
Starships2

Liked: 3 Times

Once again, talk to your faculty. They know best and have all the right answers. Additionally, it may not be possible for you to be reinstated AGAIN into engineering. You may have a shot at an alternate program i.e. Life Sciences or BTech! Good luck!