MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Commerce 2MA3 sample questions tray General Discussion 0 10-15-2011 12:05 AM
questions about some courses.. Chevalier Academics 5 06-02-2011 05:12 PM
Upper Year Commerce Students - Commerce 1st year report CAHopeful First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 03-13-2011 07:46 PM
Questions about 2nd year commerce tutorials whistleblwr Academics 3 07-31-2010 10:16 PM

Second year Commerce courses questions

Old 04-29-2012 at 08:56 PM   #16
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHopeful View Post
How about... you wait and just experience it? Do you get good grades in computer science? Apply those habits to the schematic of a commerce course. How hard can it really be?

brb, if I do my homework, ask questions when I am confused, will i do well?

What do you think?

LOL, strong post spamming.
These forums are intended to be here students to seek help/gain insight in something regardless of what program/courses their taking. I had a question with regards to three Commerce courses I will be taking. I like to prepare myself ahead of time if possible (which in this case, clearly was possible). I got the help I needed, and sometimes if you didn't notice, people simply need re-assurance. If you want to continue this discussion with me, please feel free to send me a PM.
Old 04-29-2012 at 08:59 PM   #17
andrewjdg

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
Thanks for the info. With regards to 2AA3, if one did their homework each night it was assigned and asked questions in the tutorials, etc., would you expect a person then to fall behind? With regards to 2FA3, how was the exam different than the midterms?
Ha yes, studying every night will land you a 12 for sure. I studied maybe 1-2x a week for it, tho it was my lowest mark. I basically signed myself into the tutorials and left, the TA didn't care. If you take that much initiative you will be successful

For 2FA3, the exam had a few of the practice problems, with some "twists". The midterms had questions taken straight from the practice problems. The exam was also cumulative.. which was painful.

anonanon987 says thanks to andrewjdg for this post.
Old 04-29-2012 at 09:01 PM   #18
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjdg View Post
Ha yes, studying every night will land you a 12 for sure. I studied maybe 1-2x a week for it, tho it was my lowest mark. I basically signed myself into the tutorials and left, the TA didn't care. If you take that much initiative you will be successful

For 2FA3, the exam had a few of the practice problems, with some "twists". The midterms had questions taken straight from the practice problems. The exam was also cumulative.. which was painful.
Ah okay. That's a relief then Andrew. I thought that my mandatory Commerce courses for next years would potentially bring my SA down seeing as I have no prior background in anything remotely close to Commerce, haha.

Quote:
Don't mind the guy, he's grumpy yearround and has nothing positive to say ever.
I'll keep that in mind.
Old 04-29-2012 at 09:01 PM   #19
andrewjdg

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
These forums are intended to be here students to seek help/gain insight in something regardless of what program/courses their taking. I had a question with regards to three Commerce courses I will be taking. I like to prepare myself ahead of time if possible (which in this case, clearly was possible). I got the help I needed, and sometimes if you didn't notice, people simply need re-assurance. If you want to continue this discussion with me, please feel free to send me a PM.
Don't mind the guy, he's grumpy yearround and never has anything positive to say.

anonanon987 says thanks to andrewjdg for this post.

anonanon987 likes this.
Old 05-02-2012 at 10:01 AM   #20
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Don't mind the guy, he's grumpy yearround and never has anything positive to say.
Does Commerce 2FA3 have in class tests/quizzes? According to my mock I won't have too much time to study for it if it'll occur on a Friday.
Old 05-02-2012 at 10:49 AM   #21
sayok8737

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Does Commerce 2FA3 have in class tests/quizzes? According to my mock I won't have too much time to study for it if it'll occur on a Friday.
Friday night midterms :(
Old 05-02-2012 at 11:16 AM   #22
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayok8737 View Post
Friday night midterms :(
I already had a few of those, hated them. D=
Old 05-02-2012 at 12:21 PM   #23
Circa

Liked: 160 Times

Quote:
I already had a few of those, hated them. D=
2FA3 had Saturday morning midterms when I took it. Even worse than Friday night midterms IMO :(

anonanon987 says thanks to Circa for this post.
Old 05-02-2012 at 12:24 PM   #24
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa View Post
2FA3 had Saturday morning midterms when I took it. Even worse than Friday night midterms IMO :(
Morning & Saturday? Feels like Econ 1BB3 all over again haha. I think that'd be better for me rather than having it on Friday morning. Cause I'd have all of Friday to prepare for them. Thanks Circa. =D
Old 05-02-2012 at 02:41 PM   #25
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

im in 2aa3 now for summer. lol 50% final and midterm. @[email protected]
Old 05-02-2012 at 02:49 PM   #26
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
im in 2aa3 now for summer. lol 50% final and midterm. @[email protected]