MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OSAP Release AztekEscobar Financial Aid 2 08-02-2012 03:38 PM
Osap Release. kwantaekeyz Financial Aid 1 06-08-2011 09:06 PM
OSAP release SciMania Financial Aid 4 01-22-2011 03:19 PM
OSAP release cjdzl Financial Aid 7 08-19-2010 06:56 PM
OSAP Release Angoose Financial Aid 10 08-12-2010 11:41 PM

Sept Osap release

Old 07-23-2014 at 10:29 AM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 29

Thanked: 0 Times
Liked: 3 Times

Sept Osap release
So basically how do you guys know your sept osap release. I mean if you're getting X dollars , how would they divide it for the year. I'm only asking as I'm taking a loan as well and I don't want to get
less than I'd need for school (osap isn't covering everything)
Old 07-31-2014 at 02:48 PM   #2
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 846

Thanked: 105 Times
Liked: 101 Times

If you choose the OSAP option, usually 60% of the loan you will receive in term 1 and the remaining 40% will be received in term 2. You will know you have gotten it by checking your bank account since osap will direct deposit it. Then you can use the money to pay for your tuition. You will know how much osap will give you for the loan by checking the osap website on your account.
Bachelor of Arts Geography
McMaster Alumni: 06.13.14
Old 09-12-2014 at 09:18 AM   #3
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1

Thanked: 0 Times
Liked: 0 Times

Have body received OSAP already? I did not yet.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

McMaster University News and Information, Student-run Community, with topics ranging from Student Life, Advice, News, Events, and General Help.
Notice: The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the student(s) who authored the content. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by McMaster University or the MSU (McMaster Students Union). Being a student-run community, all articles and discussion posts on MacInsiders are unofficial and it is therefore always recommended that you visit the official McMaster website for the most accurate up-to-date information.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved. No content can be re-used or re-published without permission. MacInsiders is a service of Fullerton Media Inc. | Created by Chad
Originally Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved. | Privacy | Terms