MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3rd Floor of the Student Centre... sayok8737 General Discussion 5 04-20-2011 01:13 PM
Tim Hortons in Student Centre valconrj Body & Food 5 04-18-2011 02:56 PM
Student Centre Question shay2014 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 02-03-2011 09:23 PM
Student Centre Hours Goce General Discussion 4 11-24-2009 08:24 AM
Student Centre Changes Matt Wright General Discussion 36 03-29-2009 07:52 PM

Sleeping in the Student Centre

Old 06-05-2011 at 04:10 PM   #1
Chris98

Liked: 51 Times

Sleeping in the Student Centre
Just curious if anyone has slept in the student centre during the summer. I might need to do this very soon, but just once. I'm thinking the 3rd or 4th floor. Is there many people there around midnight? Is it loud? Are all the couches still there or do they move them during the summer?

Thanks.

PS. Please don't rape me while I'm sleeping if I decide to go with it (unless you're a good looking girl obvi)

MirandaC, RememberTwce like this.
Old 06-05-2011 at 04:21 PM   #2
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris98 View Post
Just curious if anyone has slept in the student centre during the summer. I might need to do this very soon, but just once. I'm thinking the 3rd or 4th floor. Is there many people there around midnight? Is it loud? Are all the couches still there or do they move them during the summer?

Thanks.

PS. Please don't rape me while I'm sleeping if I decide to go with it (unless you're a good looking girl obvi)
my friend did it quite a few times last month. they slept on a couch and said it was pretty quiet and empty at around midnight.
Old 06-05-2011 at 04:30 PM   #3
Rayine
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

Quote:

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure there is no 4th floor.......
President, McMaster Undergraduate Society for the Chemical Sciences
Old 06-05-2011 at 04:45 PM   #4
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by djRAIN View Post
I'm pretty sure there is no 4th floor.......
It's top secret.
Old 06-05-2011 at 05:06 PM   #5
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:

Thanks.

I suggest maybe lining those couches with something, like a hoodie (or whatever, I don't know). They're dirty and people do a lot more than just sleep on them o.o
Old 06-05-2011 at 05:29 PM   #6
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

Quote:

Thanks.

let us know how the 4th floor works out. But yeah I've seen people sleeping on the couches on the 2nd and 3rd floors when I come into work in the morning
Old 06-05-2011 at 05:32 PM   #7
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

the best place to sleep in the student center would be on the...3rd floor (same floor as the cibc banquet hall)...when you get out of the elevator, go down the hall, and when u reach a 3 way fork (hall keeps going, and cibc banquet thing on your left) youll see a bunch of couches and sofas on your right, no one is there during the summer, its like your own private enclave. nice and quiet and the souches are so comphy