MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Super Smash Brothers Melee Players in McMaster? Krusenik Gaming 50 09-30-2011 06:42 AM
football brawl at ivor wynne manap3000 Politics 13 11-28-2010 02:30 PM
Smash Brothers Brawl Tourney Dec.19th Pownz Gaming 0 11-28-2009 01:36 PM
Super Smash Bros. anyone? JokrJon General Discussion 8 04-05-2009 04:56 PM
Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament Chad MacInsiders Announcements 5 10-23-2008 03:18 AM

SMASH BROS BRAWL players CLICK HERE :)

Members have rated post #301304 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 09-24-2012 at 08:15 PM   #46
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

we got a gamecube set up here at west village. melee everyday. my 1 roommate and i think we are pretty good lol. i got brawl at home and was good at it last year. dunno how i am now. not hard of a game to pick up though especially since i play melee everyday now

Dorrell W likes this.
Old 09-24-2012 at 10:16 PM   #47
Nikita

Liked: 2 Times

I have a Wii, Gamecube, N64 and and all three games. My place isn't ideal for hosting, but I would not mind using my consoles/games if someone else would be willing to host.

Golden Eye 007 is still a fun game, I don't care what anyone says, haha. Rayman 2 is another fantastic game for the N64. Ahh the good old days...

Dorrell W likes this.
Old 09-24-2012 at 10:50 PM   #48
Kason Birdma

Liked: 0 Times

Awesome! both you guys can feel free to text me. We're getting a second tv for our room in Bates soon, so we'll be able to host pretty sufficient smashfests.
Old 09-29-2012 at 11:25 PM   #49
Dorrell W

@Nikita Lols superman...
Old 09-29-2012 at 11:31 PM   #50
Dorrell W

@ Nikita Text me at 289 339 4090 to have some sessions i still play golden eye n64 now and then lols sooo fun then yeah obviously smash bros. Wowz you like a lot of the same games I do 90s kid perhaps >? Names Dorrell btw love the retro games, im also a SOC but smash, street fighter, tom clancys, nintendo gems...the lists goes on forever (been playing since I was 4 or 3). I played at Mills on friday before the film fest and have decided to start making lets plays there :^D
Old 09-29-2012 at 11:38 PM   #51
Dorrell W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kason Birdma View Post
Lol there are several N64 games that are still amazing to this day. 007 and smash bros. happen to be two of 'em tbh. Along with the mario partys, kart, zeldas, banjo, dk64- Ok I'm just going to stop, that list could go on for a while.

Back to my post; are there any smash bros. players still?

yeah i play now and then im really good though have beaten everyone i played at mac and don't forget perfect dark on dat n64 :^D
Old 09-29-2012 at 11:49 PM   #52
Dorrell W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusenik View Post
if you want to play good people in brawl i can get you in touch with them in hamilton. There is a decent bowser player @ mcmaster, he also seconds wario i think.

Illiad the marth player is also from hamilton. and sauc3, the meta knight player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEIbKf7n2Zw

Yeah I played them at the oakville uproar tournament they owned me, but I died with dignity taking at least one stock... I also played them at my friend Jordan's place. I can't wait for Super 1 Up to open it's going to be like the A and C games of hamilton... A modern arcade where street fighter and smash can be inside the same domain woot baby its going to be amazing. Plus the legend Justin Wong is going to be there for the 1st tourney, lols gotta get my stick signed
Old 09-30-2012 at 12:24 AM   #53
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

justin wong in hamilton? the 1up games store on king street? Unless Super 1 up is different place..
WHERE WHEN

@ dorrel i may end up doing some exec stuff for the lan club. I'll see what I can do to get fighters in there... too bad my housemates seem to have lost my smash 64...