good place for smoothie 327005646 Body & Food 0 12-16-2011 05:40 PM
Tim Hortons ~*Sara*~ General Discussion 11 03-18-2010 12:11 PM
tim hortons on campus jenn_y General Discussion 9 09-26-2009 02:34 PM

Smoothie girl beside Tim Hortons at MUSC

Old 01-17-2013 at 01:04 AM   #1
YuckFou

Liked: Liked 13 Times

Smoothie girl beside Tim Hortons at MUSC
You know how when you're just about to fall asleep, things race through your mind. Things you wished you would have done, things you wish you didn't do, things that make you think "What if?" Well it's 1:30am right now, can't sleep, and all I can think about is a girl I don't even know the name of.

Well here's the story.

It first started when I was starving after skipping breakfast to attend a chain of morning classes in CNH and TSH. By the time the classes were over it was time for lunch. So I slowly made my way to MUSC in search for sustenance before I pass out. I finally made it to MUSC, and just about to enter La Piazza when I noticed the little smoothie booth. The smell of Jamaican patties was what brought my attention to the booth, but it was the beautiful girl behind the counter that kept it. I go up to her and ordered a mango blueberry smoothie with a spicy jamaican patty on the side. While she is preparing the smoothie, I tried to start up some small talk. Talked about how classes were, what program, the works, and before I knew it, my order was finished. Now I would have loved to stay and chat with her, but the people behind me looked ravenous (I can relate). From that day on, I frequented the smoothie booth whenever I could, ordering the same mango blueberry smoothie with jamaican patty on the side, and striking up small talk on random topics like commenting on her sweater with "ninja" written on the back. One day she asks me if I wanted to buy two tickets to a show off her. The genius that I am (saying this sarcastically) declined purchasing the tickets stating I had no one to go with and that I had a lot of work to do (I seriously did, procrastination gets the best of me sometimes). To this day I still wonder what would've happened if I smartened up and asked if she would go to the show with me, if I offered to buy the tickets off her. Not only did I miss the perfect chance to ask her out, the semester ended before I could see her again. The week before exam week I worked up the courage to ask her out. Sadly for me, the smoothie stand closed for the remainder of the year, and I never got to see her again.

Can you believe it? 3 years later (I was in first year in 2010) I'm still thinking about a girl I don't even know the name of. I no longer study at mac, but I do visit mac once in a while now when I go to Hamilton to visit friends, and every time I walk to the smoothie stand to see if she's there.

Thanks for reading this poorly written wall of text. If anyone of you might know of the girl I'm talking about, please show her this post, maybe she'll remember me, maybe she won't. Maybe I'll finally get to know her name, and finally ask her out on a date.

2am now... time to sleep, goodnight everyone

Old 01-17-2013 at 01:11 AM   #2
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

I hope someone here knows her . Good luck.
Old 01-17-2013 at 02:23 AM   #3
Patrick.O

Liked: 28 Times

Send it to UMentioned Mac: www.facebook.com/umentioned.mac
Old 01-17-2013 at 05:36 AM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Pretty sure the house of games guy owned that booth, so if you really care enough, there you go.
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:06 AM   #5
biglandfarm

Liked: 66 Times

cool store bro, now do something about it.

Ish001, Phaint like this.
Old 01-17-2013 at 12:03 PM   #6
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Pretty sure the house of games guy owned that booth, so if you really care enough, there you go.
^What he said. She was hired by House of Games (whose owners still operate every day) which is in the Basement of the Student Centre; this might be the pretty awkward but this is your best bet.

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 01-17-2013 at 12:46 PM   #7
rpg51
Elite Member

Liked: 139 Times

what ethnicity did she look like?
Old 01-17-2013 at 12:47 PM   #8
rpg51
Elite Member

I know you probably don't wanna hear this but just in case you don't find her there are other fish in the sea

alyssarr likes this.
Old 01-17-2013 at 06:11 PM   #9
ofomkcidtae
Account Locked

Liked: 47 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuckFou View Post
You know how when you're just about to fall asleep, things race through your mind. Things you wished you would have done, things you wish you didn't do, things that make you think "What if?" Well it's 1:30am right now, can't sleep, and all I can think about is a girl I don't even know the name of.

Well here's the story.

It first started when I was starving after skipping breakfast to attend a chain of morning classes in CNH and TSH. By the time the classes were over it was time for lunch. So I slowly made my way to MUSC in search for sustenance before I pass out. I finally made it to MUSC, and just about to enter La Piazza when I noticed the little smoothie booth. The smell of Jamaican patties was what brought my attention to the booth, but it was the beautiful girl behind the counter that kept it. I go up to her and ordered a mango blueberry smoothie with a spicy jamaican patty on the side. While she is preparing the smoothie, I tried to start up some small talk. Talked about how classes were, what program, the works, and before I knew it, my order was finished. Now I would have loved to stay and chat with her, but the people behind me looked ravenous (I can relate). From that day on, I frequented the smoothie booth whenever I could, ordering the same mango blueberry smoothie with jamaican patty on the side, and striking up small talk on random topics like commenting on her sweater with "ninja" written on the back. One day she asks me if I wanted to buy two tickets to a show off her. The genius that I am (saying this sarcastically) declined purchasing the tickets stating I had no one to go with and that I had a lot of work to do (I seriously did, procrastination gets the best of me sometimes). To this day I still wonder what would've happened if I smartened up and asked if she would go to the show with me, if I offered to buy the tickets off her. Not only did I miss the perfect chance to ask her out, the semester ended before I could see her again. The week before exam week I worked up the courage to ask her out. Sadly for me, the smoothie stand closed for the remainder of the year, and I never got to see her again.

Can you believe it? 3 years later (I was in first year in 2010) I'm still thinking about a girl I don't even know the name of. I no longer study at mac, but I do visit mac once in a while now when I go to Hamilton to visit friends, and every time I walk to the smoothie stand to see if she's there.

Thanks for reading this poorly written wall of text. If anyone of you might know of the girl I'm talking about, please show her this post, maybe she'll remember me, maybe she won't. Maybe I'll finally get to know her name, and finally ask her out on a date.

2am now... time to sleep, goodnight everyone
Your story is moving and oddly making me hungry for a smoothie, and a patty.

Btw what kind was it? Chicken or Beef? Which one is better?

Zebedee likes this.
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:01 PM   #10
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times

Beef is better. With hot sauce. Lot of hot sauce.
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:03 PM   #11
rpg51
Elite Member

I remember an asian girl working there. Saw her in Innis, i saw her in a group so she might have been in commerce. This was like last year I believe
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:03 PM   #12
YuckFou

Liked: Liked 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofomkcidtae View Post
Your story is moving and oddly making me hungry for a smoothie, and a patty.

Btw what kind was it? Chicken or Beef? Which one is better?
Spicy beef patty is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg51 View Post
what ethnicity did she look like?
She was caucasian
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:22 PM   #13
Alert Moderator & Admin
Add negative rating-5Add positive rank
The MI community has ranked down this post by SydWitches.
Click here to view it anyways.
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:26 PM   #14
rpg51
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydWitches View Post
you sound like a bit of a loser. Do something about it or let it go, don't go typing some long sob story.
He is, he is asking for help to find her
Old 01-17-2013 at 07:30 PM   #15
Alert Moderator & Admin
Add negative rating-4Add positive rank
The MI community has ranked down this post by SydWitches.
Click here to view it anyways.