MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anthro 1A03 marks.. slobnoname Academics 14 01-12-2010 07:57 PM
1st Yr Life Sci Marks - not posted? resh.jyoti First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 01-01-2010 02:35 PM
when are marks posted? soltintal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 12-11-2009 01:51 PM

So the Bio 1A03 written answer marks were posted up...

Old 11-12-2011 at 04:11 PM   #16
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
lol. Part of the reason I dind't do Mol Bio was I like my alphabet to go A, B, C...A! Not AaGalpha, BBT, DEF, PDE... Phosphorylation!
To be fair, Nucleus is better than Cell bio because it's memorization and working with molecular techniques, which means application/thinking style questions.

Cell bio was just....RanGTP --> RanGDP --> MEK --> MAPK --> MAP --> c-fos etc etc. (though what I just wrote is probably so wrong).

So if you hated cell bio it doesn't necessarily mean you would hate Nucleus if you ever end up taking it =P

Driftking24 says thanks to Alchemist11 for this post.
Old 11-12-2011 at 09:09 PM   #17
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

lol i disagree nucleus sucks balls NEVER TAKE IT

Driftking24, L'Étoile all say thanks to MCHEDDENITE for this post.

britb, L'Étoile like this.
Old 11-14-2011 at 11:00 PM   #18
Driftking24

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks for the replies guys. I feel a lot better now. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberTwce View Post
Don't worry, that class isn't indicative of your intelligence. It just tests your ability to memorize notes.
I don't really care whether or not Bio 1A03 is indicative of my intelligence, it's just that, I have this feeling that everyone else is doing really well in uni and I'm like...the only one still procrastinating/wasting time and all that crap. And that's why I keep thinking that I won't get into the second year program of my choice. But yeah. <_<

Thanks so much for the replies guys.
Old 11-14-2011 at 11:48 PM   #19
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftking24 View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. I feel a lot better now. xD

I don't really care whether or not Bio 1A03 is indicative of my intelligence, it's just that, I have this feeling that everyone else is doing really well in uni and I'm like...the only one still procrastinating/wasting time and all that crap. And that's why I keep thinking that I won't get into the second year program of my choice. But yeah. <_<

Thanks so much for the replies guys.

I'm still procrastinating and I'm ~15 months into this whole university thing. Don't worry about it, your mark was likely higher than the class average for that stupid class. The fact that you care this much about a sh*tty mark means you'll push yourself to do better in the future.

Good luck. Start studying for those exams, ace them and get spectacular marks in all your courses (that's my plan anyways )

Last edited by RememberTwce : 11-15-2011 at 12:11 AM.