MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sociology 1A06 (Intro to Sociology) Goce 1st Year Course Reviews 63 08-26-2015 12:04 AM
Sociology 1a06 Evening! phantasyyy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 09-27-2010 06:01 PM
Sociology 1A06 - Tutorials this week? Crooksie Academics 4 09-19-2009 11:19 AM
Sociology 1A06? Avneet Academics 2 07-06-2008 08:42 PM

Sociology 1a06 - C02/t06 Blocked

Old 08-20-2008 at 12:36 AM   #1
shaiya08

Liked: 0 Times

Sociology 1a06 - C02/t06 Blocked
I wanted to change my sociology tutorial to another time in the evening. When I checked for the time on master timetable, it says that sociology C02/T06 evening is BLOCKED. However, I've already added this to my course list. C02/T06's time is more convenient for me than section 1 (C01/T--). Should I change my section or is there nothing to worry about ?

Thanks for the help guys !
Old 08-21-2008 at 12:08 PM   #2
aya017

Liked: 22 Times

Hey Shaiya, I think you should change it. They emailed me and told me that the course was cancelled because apparently not a lot of people were registering for that class.
C02 was more convenient for me too, and it was the only class that I told myself I'd do a night class for. - But apparently they cancelled it, so I had to find other classes (bageez it was so tiring! lol) but now I don't have a night class! So it's all good.
Old 08-21-2008 at 04:49 PM   #3
shaiya08

Quote:
Originally Posted by aya017 View Post
Hey Shaiya, I think you should change it. They emailed me and told me that the course was cancelled because apparently not a lot of people were registering for that class.
C02 was more convenient for me too, and it was the only class that I told myself I'd do a night class for. - But apparently they cancelled it, so I had to find other classes (bageez it was so tiring! lol) but now I don't have a night class! So it's all good.
hey aya ! thanks for replying. yeah i changed it to thursday. they never emailed me about it. XD it's annoying. i wanted monday coz it's more convenient. but yeah. i can't do anything about it. i can't find any other electives. they're either full or they conflict with the required courses of nursing. :c . are u in nursing prog. ? what electives r u takin ?
Old 08-22-2008 at 09:35 AM   #4
aya017

lol yeah im in nursing too
and its difficult to find electives that fit to our req'd courses. :|
i wanted to take socio but then they cancelled the monday one.. so im taking philos 1e03 and labr st 1c03 instead.
Old 08-22-2008 at 11:58 AM   #5
shaiya08

Quote:
Originally Posted by aya017 View Post
lol yeah im in nursing too
and its difficult to find electives that fit to our req'd courses. :|
i wanted to take socio but then they cancelled the monday one.. so im taking philos 1e03 and labr st 1c03 instead.
yeah that's true. socio would have been fun though. >.< it annoys me. LOL. but now, i don't have night class too. so i think it's a lil better. i guess. i am taking french 1z06 instead. XD. i never took french in my entire life. i hope it's not hard. heeks. then ill take anthro 1z03 for my other elective. ehe.
Old 08-22-2008 at 12:27 PM   #6
aya017

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
guess what?
i was going to take french too and i've NEVER EVER had french in my whole ENTIRE life. i came to canada 2 years ago and so yeah.
but then.. i realized it was going to be french for a WHOLE year - and i just meh. i'll learn it some other way LOL
i was planning to take anthro too! but somehow i dont rmmbr how, it just didnt fit.. so yeah.
Old 08-22-2008 at 01:02 PM   #7
shaiya08

LOL ! OMGGGGGGGG ! I came to CANADA 2 YEARS AGO too ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that's so weird. XD u wanted to take anthro too ? LOL great brains think alike ? HAHA. i dont know if thats how it goes. LOL.

are u taking health science 1bb3 ? it's full. we don't have to take it right ? coz somehow i wanna change my anthro. hehe.

Last edited by shaiya08 : 08-22-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 08-22-2008 at 01:13 PM   #8
aya017

OKAYYYYYYYY you have to add me on facebook now LOL
and no, im not taking that class - and we dont have to take it.
some of the good courses you can't take till after first year-- there's this one jane austen course that i want to take