MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Laser printer Alborz11 General Discussion 3 09-28-2009 03:51 PM
SOCS Laser Tag Trip! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-08-2009 11:33 PM
Printer: Laser Jet or All in one? kenvin100 General Discussion 19 08-26-2008 08:10 AM
Laser Tag Event! Chad General Discussion 0 02-25-2008 07:25 PM
Socs lorend Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 5 08-13-2007 10:04 PM

SOCS Laser Tag!

SOCS Laser Tag!

We mentioned it earlier, but now the details are in so we'll mention it again. SOCS (the Society for Off-Campus Students) is doing a Laser Tag event! Ya, I know it's amazing... cause we all love laser tag, right?

It takes place Friday, March 28, 2008 at 8:00pm till midnight at LASER MANIA, the place at 865 Upper James in Hamilton. $7 for 2 games ... go to the SOCS OFFICE (MUSC B109) to sign up by March 25th. You gotta bring the mula FIRST before you signup because SOCS is basically paying for the first game, so you get 2 games for the price of one? I think that's how it works

Either way, last time I played Laser Tag was at a birthday party many many many many years ago and it's time to catch up on those laser tagging skills!

See you there!

Also Announced: The Ill Scarlett Opener Band

MSU Campus Events has announced that the opener band for Ill Scarlett (which we've posted about here already) will be a band called THE MISSION DISTRICT. While I've never heard of them before now, if Christina Burns says they are an 'awesome' band, they must be good! Check out their MySpace page here: http://www.myspace.com/themissiondistrict
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search