MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer School Registration Date? PockyWarrior Academics 20 03-22-2010 06:37 PM
Spring/Summer 2009 Final Grades Available on August 25 saukalra MacInsiders Announcements 7 08-25-2009 08:09 PM
Summer/Spring Session 2010 Mike_D2 Academics 3 08-21-2009 11:29 AM
Spring Grade Release scothoward Academics 2 07-08-2008 09:32 AM

Spring/Summer School 2010 - Final Grade Release Date(s)?

Old 06-17-2010 at 12:35 AM   #1
mojo88
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 5 Times

Spring/Summer School 2010 - Final Grade Release Date(s)?
Hey guys,

I dunno if this has been already posted in another thread but I'll ask anyway...

I took one class for this spring/summer session. Term 1. I just wrote the final exam today and was just wondering if anyone knows when our final grades will be posted. Is there a website with any dates or something that I'm missing? Do different term marks get posted at different times or are they all lumped together in the end, so people who only took one class first term like myself have to wait? Any help would be marvellous!

PS (off topic) but what the hell was with that manic downpour today... it felt so good to be done my class and then I leave my exam and BAM... soaked... on a bicycle... FML

anywhooo

peace
Old 06-17-2010 at 04:22 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo88 View Post
Hey guys,

I dunno if this has been already posted in another thread but I'll ask anyway...

I took one class for this spring/summer session. Term 1. I just wrote the final exam today and was just wondering if anyone knows when our final grades will be posted. Is there a website with any dates or something that I'm missing? Do different term marks get posted at different times or are they all lumped together in the end, so people who only took one class first term like myself have to wait? Any help would be marvellous!

PS (off topic) but what the hell was with that manic downpour today... it felt so good to be done my class and then I leave my exam and BAM... soaked... on a bicycle... FML

anywhooo

peace
That's a good question, I'm not sure myself. I couldn't find any dates either. I think the best thing to do is contact your professor or the registrar.
Old 06-17-2010 at 04:40 PM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

I don't think there's a set date. I would contact the prof or instructional assistant to find out about it.
Old 06-17-2010 at 04:45 PM   #4
Mr.Prodigy

Liked: 43 Times

they are released on the 8th of July

britb, jhan523, nerual all say thanks to Mr.Prodigy for this post.

akick81 likes this.
Old 06-18-2010 at 10:58 AM   #5
precious

Liked: 1 Time

I'm going into third year, and I took a course in summer school. will this mark count towards the CA that they use to determine dean's honour list?
Old 06-21-2010 at 12:22 PM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by precious View Post
I'm going into third year, and I took a course in summer school. will this mark count towards the CA that they use to determine dean's honour list?
The entire DHL requirements is a complete mess in terms of the SA.

This is what I think. If you haven't had an academic review after your summer courses then you should have an academic review after the fall/winter term (assuming you took enough units to bring you to 30 including your summer courses). This academic review should be your SA and should the SA used in calculating your eligibility for the DHL.

Of course I'm not completely sure because the university makes things so complicated with their 30 units per academic review thing. Because if you take 27 units in fall/winter and then 3 units in summer, you should get an academic review at the end of summer. But I not even sure if they give DHL titles in summer.
Old 06-21-2010 at 12:36 PM   #7
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Prodigy View Post
they are released on the 8th of July

That's impressive. I was expecting another 6 weeks. Good job Registrar. Almost makes up for that epic Winter 2010 fail.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 06-21-2010 at 12:41 PM   #8
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews.inc View Post
That's impressive. I was expecting another 6 weeks. Good job Registrar. Almost makes up for that epic Winter 2010 fail.
The number of courses in Summer is GREATLY less than in Winter. It doesn't surprise me that it only takes 3 weeks to get all the marks in.
Old 06-21-2010 at 01:08 PM   #9
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
The number of courses in Summer is GREATLY less than in Winter. It doesn't surprise me that it only takes 3 weeks to get all the marks in.
I know; I'm still just cheesed about earlier

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences